Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:47

Sign in to follow this  
Wiking

Heya!

Wiking    0

Hello all!

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself. My name is Ian and I live in the USA. I absolutely love DayZ, but i've found the lack of player interaction to truly put a damper on my gaming experience. Not only that, but besides playing with friends, I found 98% of player interaction in DayZ was getting KOS or getting trolled/hacked. Suffice to say, it absolutely destroyed the game for me and I stopped playing for quite sometime. By chance, I saw a video on YouTube of a live-streamer playing on DayZRP and thought to myself, THIS is what I've wanted the entire time!! All in all, I'm stoked to have found this community and am looking forward to playing with you guys/gals! :)

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Welcome to the community!

Harry    18

Hello all!

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself. My name is Ian, I am a college student and I live in the USA. I absolutely love DayZ, but i've found the lack of player interaction to truly put a damper on my gaming experience. Not only that, but besides playing with friends, I found 98% of player interaction in DayZ was getting KOS or getting trolled/hacked. Suffice to say, it absolutely destroyed the game for me and I stopped playing for quite sometime. By chance, I saw a video on YouTube of a live-streamer playing on DayZRP and thought to myself, THIS is what I've wanted the entire time!! All in all, I'm stoked to have found this community and am looking forward to playing with you guys/gals! :)

Hey welcome mate :-)

If you need help with the whitelisting then message me ^^. I would advise you to read the rules carefully again before you try the whitelisting and before you start to play. Also i would recommend you to not go full bandit yet in the first few months or so. Until you become more familiar with the rules. Because beign a bandit takes alot more effort than you think :-)

Good luck out there and stay safe :-3

Wiking    0

Hello all!

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself. My name is Ian, I am a college student and I live in the USA. I absolutely love DayZ, but i've found the lack of player interaction to truly put a damper on my gaming experience. Not only that, but besides playing with friends, I found 98% of player interaction in DayZ was getting KOS or getting trolled/hacked. Suffice to say, it absolutely destroyed the game for me and I stopped playing for quite sometime. By chance, I saw a video on YouTube of a live-streamer playing on DayZRP and thought to myself, THIS is what I've wanted the entire time!! All in all, I'm stoked to have found this community and am looking forward to playing with you guys/gals! :)

Hey welcome mate :-)

If you need help with the whitelisting then message me ^^. I would advise you to read the rules carefully again before you try the whitelisting and before you start to play. Also i would recommend you to not go full bandit yet in the first few months or so. Until you become more familiar with the rules. Because beign a bandit takes alot more effort than you think :-)

Good luck out there and stay safe :-3

Will do. Thanks for the info!

Rifleman    14

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman