Server time: 2017-10-23, 16:55
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
HowToDressWell

"Oh Mr. Rock"

[/font]Andrew Sat there, looking at his precious Rock. The world around him being torn apart by killing, people getting eaten alive, or cannibals wanting to eat flesh, but Andrew was not like many nowadays, he only cared for one thing. That one thing was Mr. Rock. Andrew had Mr. Rock for as long as he could remember, most of the time he just sat down in a abandon apartment complex and just looked at his rock for hours on end until the rain stopped or he didn't feel so lonely. "Oh Mr. Rock You know exactly what to say to cheer me up" Andrew said compassionately to Mr. Rock, The Rock with googily eyes just stared back at him, not saying a word. Suddenly there was a creak and Andrews eyes shifted to the doorway. There, stood a man, his rifle raised at Andrew. Andrew arose and looked at the man. "Hands up bucko" Andrew slowly raised his hands up. "What's with the rock?" The man said in a harsh tone. "This is my friend, and he doesn't like it when people try and hurt me." The man stepped closer attempting to grab the rock from his hands, but this was his first..And his last mistake Andrew rammed Mr. Rock into the side of the mans face. "NO MR. ROCK, STOP HURTING HIM!" Andrew screamed wildly as his repeatedly slammed the rock down, mashing the poor mans head in. He kept doing this until the man stopped moving. Andrew sat there, staring at Mr. Rock. "Oh Mr. Rock.. You did it again.."

Mr. Rock, best character I have ever seen in DayZRP.

Yes he is, Gamanji we need to play together again man! I've missed you and your strong African arms!

Mr. Rock, best character I have ever seen in DayZRP.

Yes he is, Gamanji we need to play together again man! I've missed you and your strong African arms!

Ehh maybe next patch when there's new stuff, I've been really bored with RP lately.

Sign in to follow this