Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:22

Sign in to follow this  
Scorch

Hello!

Scorch    1

I'm currently still waiting to be accepted but am very excited to join this community! That is all. As you were, survivors.

Welcome man! There's plenty of content to browse on the forum to pass the time while you wait for your application to be processed. Go check some threads out and maybe post on a few that interest you.

Good luck!

Scorch    1

Welcome man! There's plenty of content to browse on the forum to pass the time while you wait for your application to be processed. Go check some threads out and maybe post on a few that interest you.

Good luck!

Thanks! I have more than enough time now that my app was denied :( hopefully the next one will be up to standards.

Good luck!

Thanks! I have more than enough time now that my app was denied :( hopefully the next one will be up to standards.

Make sure to hop onto TS and get into the help desk. More times than not a community helper or staff member is there to help. You could go in there and ask for suggestions on how to improve your app, or post a thread with your entire application for community input.

Scorch    1

Good luck!

Make sure to hop onto TS and get into the help desk. More times than not a community helper or staff member is there to help. You could go in there and ask for suggestions on how to improve your app, or post a thread with your entire application for community input.

Oh, I wasnt aware of these resources. Will do!

No problem friend, if you have any other questions I'll be on for a little longer if you want to PM me.