Server time: 2017-10-19, 18:23
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
animalsciences

Hello DayZ RP

I have recently joined this site and applied (which was rejected but I have reapplied). This server seems perfect for me and it looks like a better play style. Hopefully I will be able to join and play with you guys and we can go on many adventures.

I am 29 years old and have been playing DayZ for a long time now. I really enjoy the game but get tired of all the cheaters and people who just want to kill everyone. I am looking to play with a group of people who don't require me to hide every time I see them. While I have played in groups I think the idea of a RP server sounds like a blast and would make for an overall better experience.

Vapor    0

Hey animalscience! Welcome to the community! The RP server is the greatest thing that has happened to DayZ: SA! You'll really enjoy yourself, once you get in or if you get in. You see the thing is you only get three tries to get in. So, when you apply, please make sure that you fully understand the questions asked, have read the rules completely, checked out the lore parts of things, and read the FAQ. Again hope you enjoy yourself!

Hey animalscience! Welcome to the community! The RP server is the greatest thing that has happened to DayZ: SA! You'll really enjoy yourself, once you get in or if you get in. You see the thing is you only get three tries to get in. So, when you apply, please make sure that you fully understand the questions asked, have read the rules completely, checked out the lore parts of things, and read the FAQ. Again hope you enjoy yourself!

Well I got the news today that I was accepted! Jumping in now on the server now.

Vapor    0

Well I got the news today that I was accepted! Jumping in now on the server now.

That's great news! See you in game! :)