Roach

Quinn Bauer's Story (SEASON 1)

Roach    1645

DC5Vkhh.png

-Click to view-

ALL VIDEOS AVAILABLE HERE

- Youtube Channel Page

MESSAGE FROM ROACH

I will use this thread to post the videos I make of my gameplay in DayZRP. I hope you all enjoy these as much as I enjoyed playing with these folks and making the videos. It has more of a cinematic feel to the videos then actual gameplay. All of the footage seen have been filmed on DayZRP and every scene is completely improvised and is the result of roleplaying with the DayZRP community.

SERIES SUMMARY

This is the story of a country singer that was on tour with his band in Chernarus. The outbreak has forced Quinn to stay here and survive the possible end of the world. Originally with Val Bradley, the only other survivor of Quinn's band along with Lt. H.H. Burke, they travel the land in order to find answers to the events that lead to the dead rising. Quinn also vigorously looks for radio towers in order to try and contact his family back in the US. More people join Quinn and his friends as time goes by and survival eventually becomes the only important thing.

LATEST EPISODE

Note: I highly recommend you start with the

if you've never watched before.

EPISODE 11: Dead Ones (Added April 18th 2015)

MOBILE LINK:

DESCRIPTION

After Quinn and the guys leave the incident with the Masquerade, they head North-East to find a suitable place to stay for a while. Quinn will let loose a little bit in Novy Sobor. Buddy goes missing. Quinn will get the most important radio call of his life and later be faced to a crazy man with a crossbow.

[video=youtube]

steffanwulf    0

Great video! I was thoroughly entertained. I dig your character.... nice to see another civilian wandering the wasteland.

Roach    1645

Great video! I was thoroughly entertained. I dig your character.... nice to see another civilian wandering the wasteland.

Hey thanks man :D Long live civs hehehe

Roach    1645

Very nicely put together....Keep up the good work.

I really appreciate that Pastor :D Thanks for the feedback :)

TheWolf2777    2

Well, I came into the video not knowing what to expect, but found myself entertained by it. Can't wait for the next one!

Roach    1645

Well, I came into the video not knowing what to expect, but found myself entertained by it. Can't wait for the next one!

I'm happy to hear it :D Thanks so much. Episode 2 should come out this week so stay tuned hehe.

Mauser GDog    0

Nice video, I subscribed.

I think our characters would get along just fine Quinn, hope to meet you someday.

I'm working on a similar series of videos, curious, how do you plan to handle the story line if your character is killed? I'm starting to think about it, as I seem to meet more shady characters the further South I go!

Destinwolf    13

Hey guys,

I will use this thread to post the videos I make of my gameplay in DayZRP. I hope you all enjoy these as much as I enjoyed playing with these folks and making the videos.

This is the story of a country singer that was on tour with his band in Chernarus. The outbreak has forced Quinn to stay here and survive the possible end of the world.

In this first episode, Quinn travels to Green Mountain as he was told it would be the only place able to radio outside of Chernarus and possibly in the United States. He discovers that it might not be a safe place to be in.

[video=youtube]

Quinn!! I had lots of fun that night! Good to see you finished the video. I absolutely loved it. At 12:35, it looks like I'm making eyebrows at you haha. I learned from this video that I really need to work on being more articulate and interesting. Awesome video! I loved the music. Looking forward to seeing more, my friend!

Roach    1645

Quinn!! I had lots of fun that night! Good to see you finished the video. I absolutely loved it. At 12:35, it looks like I'm making eyebrows at you haha. I learned from this video that I really need to work on being more articulate and interesting. Awesome video! I loved the music. Looking forward to seeing more, my friend!

Hahaha yeah I noticed you "Making eyebrows at me". You did great for RP I just couldn't put as much of it inside the video since I had to fit it inside 15 minutes, lots and lots of footage hehe was tough to cut here and there but managed :) Glad you enjoyed it dude!!

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Nicely done. Entertaining and looking forward to the next episode.

Roach    1645

Awesome as always man!

Thanks dude :) And when is Quinn gonna get his mail? hahaha

Nicely done. Entertaining and looking forward to the next episode.

Awesome, thanks :D psyched you liked it man!!

Roach    1645

Great video man, love the backstory idea

Thank you dude. More to come soon :D

As soon as the Mailman stops dying, xD.

Hahaha, it's a tough world out there for a Mailman. One day my friend, one day!

Roach    1645

EPISODE 2: MISTREATED

In this episode, Quinn is running away from Green Mountain, trying to find a safe place to settle and communicate with his friend, Burke. Quinn then explains a short story that happened to him on his way from Green Mountain. A strange Asian man, his son and a British man met Quinn but the way they acted was absolutely horrific for him. Powerless, Quinn is forced to speak with them and he can only hope to get out of that situation safely.

[video=youtube]

I had a bad cold (stuffy nose and all) while narrating this, so it may sound a tad bit odd. Trying to RP an accent and voice with a cold is a challenge I tell ya lol.

TheWolf2777    2

Hey congrats on your second video man! Just as good as the first! I hope that poor kid turns out ok

Haha, Run away! Monty Python Sir Robin. Nice splice, but too bad about the lost footage. I liked the peaches person.

Regarding the scene with the two guys with the handicapped kid, I am having some trouble digesting that as acceptable rp. On a site which abhors any sexual references - particularly rape, the abuse of the kid including the whole "Do you want to buy my son" part, let alone a handicapped kid... I don't see the humor or the rp value there. For anyone reading this, it is not a criticism of the video. It is a criticism of "jungle fever" and his two play pals and what they must have thought was creatively funny rp. It's pretty low, even for High School aged kids to act that out. All I can say is they are lucky I didn't record them. The video would be in every mod's inbox with a request for ban. If you need to ask why, then just don't because you'll never understand.

Roach    1645

Hey congrats on your second video man! Just as good as the first! I hope that poor kid turns out ok

I sure do as well :) and thanks a bunch for watching man. I appreciate that :D

Roach    1645

Haha, Run away! Monty Python Sir Robin. Nice splice, but too bad about the lost footage. I liked the peaches person.

Regarding the scene with the two guys with the handicapped kid, I am having some trouble digesting that as acceptable rp. On a site which abhors any sexual references - particularly rape, the abuse of the kid including the whole "Do you want to buy my son" part, let alone a handicapped kid... I don't see the humor or the rp value there. For anyone reading this, it is not a criticism of the video. It is a criticism of "jungle fever" and his two play pals and what they must have thought was creatively funny rp. It's pretty low, even for High School aged kids to act that out. All I can say is they are lucky I didn't record them. The video would be in every mod's inbox with a request for ban. If you need to ask why, then just don't because you'll never understand.

I get where you're coming from. The scene actually did upset me as well. Maybe cause I'm a father and can somewhat relate. My character's frustration was also my own in this video. It's indeed not right to treat anybody in such a way IRL or IG. Specially with a disabled child/teen, it will come off as offensive to some including yourself and I.

Roach    1645

Nice video, I subscribed.

I think our characters would get along just fine Quinn, hope to meet you someday.

I'm working on a similar series of videos, curious, how do you plan to handle the story line if your character is killed? I'm starting to think about it, as I seem to meet more shady characters the further South I go!

Well I'd love to meet you and Quinn seems to get along with everyone he meets so I'm sure it will be fun!

If QUinn Dies "legit death" not a glitch or KoS he will die for good. However I have lots of footage from prior that I'd be able to fill in a lot of the story line. Also it's very possible to get him alive again just to fill in the blanks. Create scenes if need be. For example if you listen to my audio logs, you can hear how I met the 2 guys I always roll with (Burke and Val) and I am planning on re-enacting the scenario into visual aspect as well. Anything is possible :D

Let me know when you post some videos I'd love to see them :D

Roach    1645

Episode 3 should be here within a day or 2 :) Just thought I'd let you all know. Hope it's before Rolle's move. You can always subscribe to my channel if you don't wanna miss it!

My Channel: HERE

sirbasham    0

I really love the character you have created, it really makes it enjoyable to watch, I think the video was great and i'm looking forward to seeing the next one, Keep it up.

Wolfan    0

I didn't think It would be so entertaining :o Great job man! I'm looking forward for more :D