Server time: 2017-08-20, 04:21

Sign in to follow this  
DanielsTV

For My Friends - Daniels - Any/All Radio Frequencies

DanielsTV    6

*He slams the door shut quickly and makes sure everything is boarded up correctly. Once he is done, he puts his radio on the table and presses down the button with his one arm...*

"I can't do it anymore... Help me please I just can't. After all my incidents I never thought this country would bring me down. I haven't found anything good to replace my left arm, and recently someone tried to breach and clear my old house and set off one of my traps at the wrong time, sending some shrapnel into my leg and its stuck pretty good. I need help, I can't live by myself anymore. If it's not too much to ask... Aurora, Luis, Boone, if any of you are still alive, I hope you hear this because I need you more than ever *violently coughs up some blood*... Please come..... help me..."

KpopKilla    64

*Bobby presses on the button and answers the hysterical man over the radio*

"Damn lad sounds like you have had a tough time recently." Bobby pauses for a moment and continues. "Is there a location I can send the tin foil for you make your hats?"

Aurora Sky    28

~Hearing the radio in her backpack start to buzz and crackle Aurora half woke up grumbling across the room at Jay.~

" Jay your damn radio keep buzzing Turn it off."

~As the radio kept buzzing Aurora sat up in her bed. Looking around she realized that it was not Jay's radio but her own going off. She had forgotten she even had one. Sleepily she dug through her backpack. Jet black hair falling down into her face as she leaned over the edge of the bed. With a loud huff she pulled the small device from her bag with her left hand while her right lifted to push her hair out of her face.~ " Jay Im going to kill you for giving me another radio." She mumbled softly as she pushed down the button.~

" Frank.... I, I am not in a position to come get you. I have been going through my own issues and can not make the trip south."

~She did not want to tell him no but she was not safe and moving now would be a bad idea for her and her health. ~

SweetJoe    280

Shaking his head and with a small smirk on his face Jerry lifts his radio.

Lad sounds like your an inch from death. I've got an Idea, tell your old uncle Ruckus where your sorry ass is hiding out and maybe well come on down and show you some mercy. Or perhaps you can ask one of those wandering doctors to help ya....cause it seems boy that you got no fans. Good luck.

Jerry grins to himself remembering this man and how rude he was when he offered peaceful dealings. He laughs to himself before turning down the volume and leaning back in his bed.

Strikeh    2

*Radio sparks to life*

Hey hey hey boys and girls, would someone mind explaining to me what exactly it was that this man did that made you all so angry? Because from my point of view, you're all just a bunch of condescending mothers who are just channeling in to hear a man die.

Frank, where are you? I might be able to give you a hand.

*Radio line is on stand-by, waiting for a response*

Rifleman    14

*Hearing the transmission from the desperate survivor, Luka snatched up his scratched old short-wave and pressed the transmit button*

'Sir, this is Captain Luka Kratochvil - 101st Chernarus Defence Force pioneers, I may be able to send a few men south to help you out. But first I need a location so I can give the men who I will be risking sending south at least a somewhat close location.

Kratochvil Out.'

KpopKilla    64

*Bobby laughs and answers the radio*

"Of course I want hear him die, he sounds like a loon who is a burden on his comrades and is no longer worth a salt in this new world."

"It's a cold night and I'm bored, so just off yourself already so we have one less problem in the world."

Strikeh    2

*swift jerk towards radio*

"What kind of reasoning is that? What if it was you? And don't give me that whole 'I don't get myself into these kinds of situations' spiel. Burden or not, it's not fair to leave him with a long, painful death."

*sigh*

*Lets out a loud laugh over the radio*

"Ah what do we have here, some fuck that still has a conscious! Let me tell you something buddy, life aint fair, so instead of sitting here on the radio and spewing out useless bullshit that don't help no one go out and actually do something. Oh and buddy, people like me really don't get ourselves into those kind of situations, see ya out in whatever kind of hell you people call this place now.

*Radio cuts out with another loud laugh*

MaToLiZeM    0

*picks up the radio and starts to transsmit*

I wish I could help you my friend but I fear I dont have the knowladge to help you...

*Bar released the button and only some static sound can be heard now... *

DanielsTV    6

*As he picks up his radio with all of his strength he gives out a huge cough, with some blood still coming out*

"You have every right to here me die. I've never been as peaceful as I should to you, but to others, all I wanted was peace and you seemed that you wanted to compromise it. It was precautions, but I know how the other side, you, the one who has to have restrictions placed on them, does not like the precautions. I do believe my death will be coming soon, be it from my body, a scared friend, a hateful enemy, or from myself, I do believe it will come. My main purpose in this world, in my eyes, is to help other people. That was the Marine Corps main purpose, to fight for those that cannot fight for themselves, we fought for the American people, not the American government. The Resort, around 049-044, was a complete failure. I never even managed to start it.... and I never want to see it again. You Irishmen, if you really wanted to reside there, as a bigger group, you would have had to pull your load, with some help of course. I'm sorry for my non-peaceful conditions at that time.

Now Aurora, to address you. I think my body is at well killing it self, with a sickness that isn't very kind. I think it had something to do with some rotten food or an alcohol I drank.... which indeed I did break my sober oath. I might as well come up to you, not to be a burden, but to see you and all of my friends before I die. I will make my way north, I'll try to find you, do not reveal your locations to these angry people.

~Hearing the radio in her backpack start to buzz and crackle Aurora half woke up grumbling across the room at Jay.~

" Jay your damn radio keep buzzing Turn it off."

~As the radio kept buzzing Aurora sat up in her bed. Looking around she realized that it was not Jay's radio but her own going off. She had forgotten she even had one. Sleepily she dug through her backpack. Jet black hair falling down into her face as she leaned over the edge of the bed. With a loud huff she pulled the small device from her bag with her left hand while her right lifted to push her hair out of her face.~ " Jay Im going to kill you for giving me another radio." She mumbled softly as she pushed down the button.~

" Frank.... I, I am not in a position to come get you. I have been going through my own issues and can not make the trip south."

~She did not want to tell him no but she was not safe and moving now would be a bad idea for her and her health. ~

Shaking his head and with a small smirk on his face Jerry lifts his radio.

Lad sounds like your an inch from death. I've got an Idea, tell your old uncle Ruckus where your sorry ass is hiding out and maybe well come on down and show you some mercy. Or perhaps you can ask one of those wandering doctors to help ya....cause it seems boy that you got no fans. Good luck.

Jerry grins to himself remembering this man and how rude he was when he offered peaceful dealings. He laughs to himself before turning down the volume and leaning back in his bed.

Aurora Sky    28

~Hearing him she shook her head slightly.~

" I do not have to say where I am as they already know. They are friends of mine. Friends that have NEVER wanted me dead. As for where I am... I am at a place you no longer want to see again. I have been here some time helping others that wish to survive away from all the fighting. One thing I learned in all this is that when "friends" start to threaten me they really are not my friends. None of you stopped to think on how your actions effected others.... You wanted me to go to war against the Brotherhood because of some stupid fight you had with them. If I had done that I would be dead right now. Jerry and his brothers have helped me out more than once and never asked for a thing in return. Boone... Do you know that he went crazy too? He almost shot me that day in Blota! A group that remains Unnamed got me out. They have protected me and looked out for me. All you did was want me to fight an invisible war... We are already fighting the zombies to stay alive and you wanted me to fight for what? You? A man that was going insane, to the point that your own men left you for fear that you would turn on them? Frank you have hurt me more than you know because you did not take the time to look past your own selfish wants to see the bigger picture. As for the only voice that came over my radio that I do not know (Joe Everett) If you want to think us bad people then that is fine but you do not know the whole of the story and I can promise you Frank is the victim only because he made himself so. I had tried to help him... What I got was him contemplating my death alongside the others. I was not the only one to walk away from him. So again think what you like but as I said I am in no shape nor condition to go fine Frank when I do not know how I will be greeted, nor how long his sanity will last."

Strikeh    2

*radio springs to life*

"I apologize. You're right I don't know the whole story, but this man is obviously scared. He's spending the last few moments of his life trying to apologize, and all I'm hearing is excuses and heartless laughing. Insane or no, no one deserves this.

Frank, if you can hear me, I'm going to help. Send me your location. Joe out."

*radio quiets down*

DanielsTV    6

*radio springs to life*

"I apologize. You're right I don't know the whole story, but this man is obviously scared. He's spending the last few moments of his life trying to apologize, and all I'm hearing is excuses and heartless laughing. Insane or no, no one deserves this.

Frank, if you can hear me, I'm going to help. Send me your location. Joe out."

*radio quiets down*

"Hello, it's me, Frank. I've been kicked out of the camp, the resort. I came back to originally kill myself, but found hope because of my friends. I lost one while I was gone, a good man named Boone. Now I come back, Aurora is hurt and I try to help. I go on a military supply run to bring back goods, and CDF forces cuff me for things they have heard I had done. They say that if I ever come back, they will not hesitate to kill me. I don't want to go back there now anyways, because it is a complete failure and a betrayal fest in there now, and I'm sick of running back to failures and seeing my betrayal. Jerry was there. After talking to Aurora after I had gotten back and because of what she said, I wanted to try and make things at least neutral between me and him, he's different that is, but he seems that he and I just got off on the wrong foot, but I don't want to talk to them anymore. I will stay away from that place and stick to my own. My friend, last friend, Jericho, helped to organize my disestablishment. I'm sorry for anything I have done, but the past is the past and I was trying to let it go, and I will continue to do that with them. I've gotten over my sickness, Joe. My arm has healed but it still hurts and I need to strengthen my right arm so that I can shoot some lighter rifles. I have made it to the coast from The Resort, and I am going to go up the western front, and hope that this can all just be over. I will meet you somewhere soon. ~Daniels Out.