Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 14:57

New Server?

Guest Receptron

Guest Receptron

I know that the RP server is always full and is almost impossible to get onto, so i was thinking that the admins/mods,, should make another server that im sure will pay for itself.

• MVP

Hello Receptron, the admin/mods don't make servers they rent them.

Also, very recently we now have a third server which is 1st person only but is usually open.

With the 3 servers, there is more then enough room to always be able to get on :). They are all connected to the same hive

S1 EU

Hosted in Frankfurt, Germany

IP: s1.dayzrp.com or 185.62.204.88

Port: 2302

S2 US

Hosted in Chicago, IL

IP: s2.dayzrp.com or 199.21.113.42

Port: 2702

S3 EU (1st person view)

Hosted in London, UK

IP: s3.dayzrp.com or 185.16.86.55

Port: 2302

Tgey already added another one, when someone gives you a finger don't take the whole hand... Especially wgen you haven't even donated 5€ (I'll donate when I will get my next paycheck) so it's a little rude to ask for another sercer when they just added one already

• Sapphire

Tgey already added another one, when someone gives you a finger don't take the whole hand... Especially wgen you haven't even donated 5€ (I'll donate when I will get my next paycheck) so it's a little rude to ask for another sercer when they just added one already

The OP posted this last month when there wasn't a third server :)

edit: my bad misread. Forget I said this ;)

Oh oops I saw someone commenting that there is a third server already so I thought he is asking for a fourth one :o

• MVP

The OP just posted this yesterday.

• Sapphire

-snip-

I apologize, haha I read his start date as the post date.

The OP just posted this yesterday.

You are absolutely correct. I misread his start date as the day it was made.