Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:21

Sign in to follow this  
Phin

Whitelist denial?

Question

Phin    0

Okay, so here is my situation. I got denied from the whitelist. I fixed the section that I was told to fix and I resubmitted. I got denied again, though. This time, One section that previously got accepted was denied this time. It was the EXACT same as the time it was first submitted and accepted. It just seems like the "whitelist grader(s)" are not very constant with their discretion of acceptance or denial.

I am not sure what I wanted to ask. But I am bothered because I am kind of wishing I could play tonight but now I have to wait, which is due to something out of my control. Is there anything that can be done to fix this situation or am I going to just have to suck it up and wait my time limit before resubmitting?

6 answers to this question

Guest Dalton   
Guest Dalton

If you post in this thread with what you wrote for NLR and KoS explanations, I would be happy to look it over. What was accepted the first time and denied the second time could have been something that was overlooked but caught on your second application.

Tamaster92    14

Also remember that we have 4 different admins looking at apps each with their own nuances that may effect acceptance/denial.

But yeah, you can always ask for help from a CH or such if you want to be sure your app is 100% ready

I also have a question about the NLR "full cool down timer" I have read the hole section over an over an over an put the necessary info. that i believe sums up the the NLR rule an got denied the second time I included all the wait times that I "overlooked" to include so I included all the wait times that were in cluded in the NLR rule section so my question is what is it exactly are the reveiwers of the whitelist applications looking for exactly when they say "NLR is missing full cool down timer".

Guest Hazzers   
Guest Hazzers

I had this same problem. If you just add every single detail from the rules into your application you'll be fine, though.

I did anything that had to do with time or some kind of "timer" was in there!!!! that's the frustrating part so im wondering if there looking for something "specific" that im overlooking or something