Server time: 2017-10-22, 00:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sarahj

Hello everyone!:)

Guest Sarahj   
Guest Sarahj

My name is Sarah, I'm 19 and from the UK. I have been playing DayZ for a while. And I actually heard about this server through a youtuber coming on the server and doing a video on it! So I look forward to becoming part of the community. And another thing, does anyone have any tips about becoming whitelisted? Because this server sounds awesome! Back to the old dayz before people shot on sight. I like to think I'm helpful in the game. Often telling new users how to make a splint for broken limbs, or how to fill up water bottles and such. So I think I could bring something to this server :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this. And any tips on becoming whitelisted would be greatly appreciated.

- Sarah :),

Samaritan    346

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules (you may have already done this, however I advise you re-read them)

Guide section

Lore and Stories

Any questions find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Take your time with your application when the whitelist re-opens for non-donators (Monday). Always use in game examples to back up your explanation of the rules, base your background story on the DayZRP Lore (located above in Lore and Stories) and save a copy in notepad just in case you get rejected on the first try (hopefully you don't so good luck).

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Welcome to the community, Sarah

Good luck out there!

Welcome!

Suggestions I have are:

- Be thorough, read through the rules and then read them again. Make sure you really understand them.

- Be creative, make your backstory and application interesting. It will make it more fun for the admin reading your whitelist and the more depth you add the more likely you are to be whitelisted.

- Don't rush! there is no need to rush take the time to read your application, check for errors.

- Need any help ask a question! We're all friendly :) People marked with orange name tags are the community helpers but I'm sure most others will answer a question as well!

Good Luck :D

Have fun!

- Panda