Server time: 2017-08-20, 23:18

Sign in to follow this  
Vesper

Do You Suppose She's a Wildflower?

Heroz_Nick    21

Hmm don't usually give credit on lore/ stories written by peeps, but this I enjoyed very much, Nice entry, anxious to see more.

Vesper    0

Hmm don't usually give credit on lore/ stories written by peeps, but this I enjoyed very much, Nice entry, anxious to see more.

Why, thank you. :) Hopefully I get around to writing more soon.

Roach    1544

This is great writing. I enjoyed it a lot and looking forward to the next entry.

Just like reading a novel. The pictures really add to the story.

Keep up the good work! :)

Brad    155

-snip-

Awesome! A very human struggle potrayed in this story. The gravity of the simple act of her getting up and walking away is strong!

You stole my beans T-T

Why you do dis?

Can't wait for the next one!

haha now I'm wondering what happens when Damien wakes up.

Is it "Autumn's gone! and she's got me beans!" Or "The beans are gone! ...oh and I guess so is Autumn..."

McDugals    37

You stole my beans T-T

Why you do dis?

haha now I'm wondering what happens when Damien wakes up.

Is it "Autumn's gone! and she's got me beans!" Or "The beans are gone! ...oh and I guess so is Autumn..."

I am very serious about my beans. Let's just leave it at that. ;)

Vesper    0

You stole my beans T-T

Why you do dis?

Hey man. A girl's gotta eat! lol

Awesome! A very human struggle potrayed in this story. The gravity of the simple act of her getting up and walking away is strong!

Thank you very much :)

SatansNightOut    105

Was this the entry you were having trouble with?

If so, I can't even tell. Seems like it all flowed really nicely. Your descriptive skills and imagery are fantastic, and the only constructive criticism I have is: I'd like to see more dialogue.

Dialogue is the hardest part for me, but seeing how easily you've smithed these words together, I'm curious to see some conversation. :)

Loved it

Write more. I'll read more.

Vesper    0

If so, I can't even tell. Seems like it all flowed really nicely. Your descriptive skills and imagery are fantastic, and the only constructive criticism I have is: I'd like to see more dialogue.

Dialogue is the hardest part for me, but seeing how easily you've smithed these words together, I'm curious to see some conversation. :)

Loved it

I agree, I love dialogue but having no one to really talk to but herself doesn't make for much conversation. I have ideas for the second and third parts already and I will try and work some dialogue in there. Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback :)

SatansNightOut    105

Loved it

I agree, I love dialogue but having no one to really talk to but herself doesn't make for much conversation. I have ideas for the second and third parts already and I will try and work some dialogue in there. Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback :)

Understandable, of course. I mean, you can have a conversation with yourself, and that's okay, but... if you start responding to yourself, things start to get eerie.

The hardest part about dialogue for me is writing other people's characters. Dictating what they'd say, how they'd say it, whether they'd be picking their nose or lighting a cigarette when they do... it's hard, lol.

Jm Von Cat    153

Well, wow... that's what im going to say, just wow.

I cannot realy describe how good this is because words currently fail me... ;-; and that's not a common thing.

I must say this was fantastic!

Can't wait for the next bit :D

Guest Syndicate   
Guest Syndicate

Is That You ??