Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:25
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  

am i the only survivor? !

I journied from Elektro to Novo,looking for survivors, not found one human yet, all it seems to be are those "things" where are all the humans?! :) lol

Vandy    34

Well, its half the fun to find the people IC'ly.

A tip, go to places inland, to places where you would think nobody is. And you'll probably get amazed.

Most big cities are mostly abandonned, or some lone scavengers.

So yeah, keep roaming around, meet people IC'ly and ask them for big hot spots and such.

Ask them where they came from, where they are going to...

Like I said, finding the people is half the fun. And I wouldnt want to ruing it for you.

Samaritan    346

I got given some advice when I first started and that was find out things in game. RP shouldn't be forced as it can seem a little hollow. Some of the best experiences that I have had are totally random ones when I thought that I was totally alone. Keep moving around or head to places where supplies are located, sooner or later you will find people.

steffanwulf    0

I ended up encountering many more people when I traveled between Vybor and Zelenogorsk. In my entire time in the east/north, I only came across 2 other people.

yeah i agree with you both :) thanks guys..i dont force RP, just not used to this gameplay compared to normal, hope to see you out there :)

Robodanjal    0

Go in search of what you need, you'll bump into someone eventually.

On my first day I played for about 8 hours on the server and didn't find a single person.

I bump into someone every day now and I'm not actively looking for anyone.

yeah i went to the airfield robo, found 3 other guys, then a team of 6 came over... we all went our seperate ways apart from 3 of us, making our way to Green mountain in search of some trades. :)

iCanFlyJake    0

I journied from Elektro to Novo,looking for survivors, not found one human yet, all it seems to be are those "things" where are all the humans?! :) lol

Idk man like if you go to airfields or towns in the northwest part of Chernarus you will find people :)

There are multiple threads like this.

Don't stay in one place and go explore or join a group.

Closed