Server time: 2018-10-19, 16:45
Sign in to follow this  
TL140

If you could roleplay in any other game, what would it be?

CS:GO

Portal

Dead Space

Five nights at Freddys

Call of Duty

Halo

:troll:

Guest Senna1337

I would love to RP in The Last of Us or maybe even Watch Dogs

Guest Refected

Been roleplay a lot on GTA IV, GTA V ( 360 ), Arma, Did some high tech roleplay with watchdogs, 7 Days 2 die, mostly everything what I've played, even Farming Sim MP and ETS2 MP

WoW, Moonguard, Goldshire.

Nuff said.

I must ask. How was RPing on WoW? I never really understood it. I remember I bought a tuxedo once back in 06 for 8 gold. I was in goldshire and had some fun. But people RP very often. What would you even do?!

OnT: I would RP on GTA! Would be so much fun :D

I rolled an ally character on an EU rp realm which name escapes me atm.

The community is actually really nice, there is a lot of roleplaying going on all over the place, and it is a nice change to regular realms.

I tend to avoid Goldshire though, not my cup of tea

I agree with the others who say Skyrim. That would be great. If not Skyrim, maybe Red Dead Redemption, just because I love that period in time

I agree with the others who say Skyrim. That would be great. If not Skyrim, maybe Red Dead Redemption, just because I love that period in time

Then rp in Skyrim! Or do you mean multiplayer?

In any case, there are tons of roleplay mods out there like Frostfall, various camps mod, Realistic needs and diseases, Alternate start(live another life) to name a few.

I sometimes rp in Skyrim, but it gets dull after a while because NPC's aren't really as talkative as real people

Mine would be Fallout or TES, which is a bit obvious as they're role-playing games.

I'd choose the Metro (2033, last light, etc.) universe. I like the post apocalyptic hell it creates.

Mass Effect!

I would definitely role-play in Fifa 15. Be the commentator of a match...GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!

When I was younger my and my brother and friends would role play on need for speed free roam on the old PS2, the bigger one that looked like a giant brick. We would find a parking lot we though was suitable and say that was our home and stupid stuff like that. looking back now it seems stupid but at the time it was fun might still be who knows lol.

When the elder scrolls online was announced the first time I thought all my dreams became true.

I hoped that you'd be able to roam around with your m8 and "rob" people or make slaves sell them etc. So yeah I didn't play it so far but I think the game wasn't designed for it from what I can see on YouTube.

I hope one day there will be something like this in the elder scrolls universe! Like dayzrp but in the elder scrolls universe....0