Server time: 2018-12-18, 18:20
Sign in to follow this  
TL140

If you could roleplay in any other game, what would it be?

This War of Mine. A beautiful game with so many features that could create RP.

Well, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. / Metro is a must have in there, the atmosphere is amazing and the feeling of it is just stunning. Would have really good opportunities in that.

But if it would be something else, maybe Payday 2 :P (people who have played with me know what happens when I am in there :D whispering in sneaky maps etc.)

Well, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. / Metro is a must have in there, the atmosphere is amazing and the feeling of it is just stunning. Would have really good opportunities in that.

But if it would be something else, maybe Payday 2 :P (people who have played with me know what happens when I am in there :D whispering in sneaky maps etc.)

payday2 FTW. Love that game

Guest Doug Quade

I would have to say that RP-ing in Skyrim would be the bees knees ! So much fun could be had !

The Original Half-Life trilogy. Yes Half-Life 2 was awesome, but my favorite game series will always be Half-Life. The idea of role-playing in the Black Mesa Facility would be awesome.

The Original Half-Life trilogy. Yes Half-Life 2 was awesome, but my favorite game series will always be Half-Life. The idea of role-playing in the Black Mesa Facility would be awesome.

hear_hear-228x300.jpg

RPing in Skyrim would be awesome, loved that game and still play it. Also played ESO, but that was nearly as good as Skyrim. Though not out yet, Tom Clancy's The Division also looks very awesome for a role-play environment.

Mount & Blade Warband and Skyrim. :3

There is actually lots of roleplaying in Mount & Blade Warband.

Fallout.

I always thought about a Bioshock 1 or 2 setting for RP. Bunch of lunatics grouping up with others to survive against those more spliced then you in a dark, close-quarters areas. Or even teaming up to take down a Big Daddy. Lots of potential.

Magic The Gathering, FTL, Castle Crashers, Sins of a Solar Empire, Pokemon...... Others I will add later.....

Sins of a Solar Empire, Skyrim, Chivalry Medieval Warfare, Europa Universalis IV, Red Orchestra 2, Depth, Company of Heroes 2

hopefuly a zombie RP mod for grand theft auto 5 that would be fucking epic

Grand Theft Auto 5 would be really cool. I think it could really work in a city with all the cars. Something like a carschow would be really awesome to roleplay.

*cough*gtavrp.com*cough*

:D

I'd love to RP in WoW, like on an actual dedicated RP private server. I've had enough of Goldshire RP.

Star Wars: Galaxies. Don't gimme any of that Old Republic crap! R.I.P. sweet pre-CU prince. <3 ;(