Server time: 2018-09-25, 06:07

Sign in to follow this  
TL140

If you could roleplay in any other game, what would it be?

Let's see...

EverQuest, for nostalgia purposes. Also, the setting is immersive if you're the type that can get past 1990s-era graphics. All of the races, etc. Having a dedicated EQ roleplaying server would be awesome and a half, and not that garbage that SOE shat out.

Star Wars Galaxies (Pre-CU/NGE) because freaking DUH. Awesome customization, tons of clothing options, easily the best resource and crafting system ever on an MMO anywhere, character builds that were not class-based and didn't emphasize combat like doctors, musicians, dancers, and tradesmen, being able to build homes and even manage player run cities, holy crap! Hell, throw in JTL on top of that, and I can own my own custom ship, become a starfighter pilot or a traveling smuggler, or an industrialist?! Man, they really threw away an awesome thing when they ruined that game...

EVE Online would be awesome for RP if they would just add the damn Walking In Stations feature they keep teasing people about!

Rust also appears to have potential eventually, once it gets its feet on the ground. Immaturity aside, the ability to be naked is a plus in the realism department even if it's not one I'd utilize often.

Neocron was also an awesome setting for RP, and the engine included apartments and the ability to sit at tables in apartments and drive vehicles, but sadly the game's severely limited engine, buggy nature, and the fact that it basically revolved around combat hurt its roleplay strength.

Let's see...

-snip-

Star Wars Galaxies (Pre-CU/NGE) because freaking DUH. Awesome customization, tons of clothing options, easily the best resource and crafting system ever on an MMO anywhere, character builds that were not class-based and didn't emphasize combat like doctors, musicians, dancers, and tradesmen, being able to build homes and even manage player run cities, holy crap! Hell, throw in JTL on top of that, and I can own my own custom ship, become a starfighter pilot or a traveling smuggler, or an industrialist?! Man, they really threw away an awesome thing when they ruined that game...

SWG was Legend-waitforitbecauseIhavetheforceandcanbringthenextwordwithmymind-DARY.

Legend. DARY

I had a Zabrak bounty hunter who betrayed his imperial guild to better the rebellion, and I had a house! (I also think it may have been my first MMO-roleplay experience)

I had a Zabrak bounty hunter who betrayed his imperial guild to better the rebellion, and I had a house! (I also think it may have been my first MMO-roleplay experience)

As I prefer non-combat roleplay, I was a tailor that also dabbled in crafting weapons. Tailor was great because I could fashion my own clothes, thus allowing me to dress however I wanted. People also loved buying my clothes, and my little clothing shop located just outside Mos Eisley saw a lot of business. I eventually got into an actual RP group and did a bit of RP, but after NGE/CU, most of them quit, and then I quit.

The forrest. It would be like playing the show Lost, survivors on an island surviving

Mass Effect

(in some online version)

Hnnnnnnng!

I..uh..need to go. Take a break. brb.

Liara! huh ? who? *flies away with reapers*

having RP on star wars galaxies is still a possiblity as you can still run private servers for the game.

so anyone with an available server and some knowledge should easily be able to run an RP Star Wars galaxies server.

I agree it would be great though

Games:

- Rust

- Minecraft (Back in the old days)

- Call of Duty MW2 Coop Missions

Definitly had some crazy but fun RP experiences with this games!!

league of legends

Dips on Rammus

Fallout: New Vegas

I remember the old Monster Hunter for PS2

The world and environment of it was something I loved and would live in if possible, It would be great to RP that

Assassin's creed

As has been said Metro.

The lore is awesome but the mechanics don't permise that :-(

Battlefield 4... don't really know why but it would be awesome if a team has various squads, separate roles e.g. Recon and Engineer ect.. and work as a team.. it's not really roleplay but it always sounds awesome..

Alien Isolation or.... TERRARIA :D :D :D

Tom said it already but MASS EFFECT (bae)

or any fallout game would be beyond awesome to RP in

Call of Duty :troll:

But on serious note. S.T.A.L.K.E.R would be nice for roleplay. #Hype4Stalker2

I'd love to be in Skyrim. As a Stormcloak. But, knowing Bethesda, you'd be locked up in the prison as soon as you wake up!

Metro 2033, Metro last light with Free world on 100km Multiplayer and lootable buildings

I want to throw my money at the screen to it breaks if this ever happend :D

Simple...Fallout franchise.

Oh god this!

Hey sam we would be good Brothers of steel right?

Halo universe definitely i would love to be a badass super soldier