Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Xenjah

Greetings!

Guest Xenjah   
Guest Xenjah

Hi all,

I was really excited to find that this community exists, creating an immersive and well moderated environment for DayZ. As a newcomer to DayZ SA I am looking to start my stories with integrity and depth and this seems like the place to achieve that.

I would eventually like to create films using the DayZ environment and with the community here I feel am sure to find "actors" here to feature, another plus.

Hope to see you online soon.

Xen

Guest Xenjah   
Guest Xenjah

Hey there welcome to the community!

Thank you

Samaritan    343

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules (you may have already done this, however I advise you re-read them)

Guide section

Lore and Stories

Any questions find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Guest Xenjah   
Guest Xenjah

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules (you may have already done this, however I advise you re-read them)

Guide section

Lore and Stories

Any questions find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Thanks Samaritan, indeed much to read I've been scanning the forums most of the day and haven't even got round to launching DayZ :)

I've read the rules a few times already there are many, and I understand this community is quite strict. It seems fine by me, and I am used to other RP communities which have similar levels of rules for the greater good. If it helps create a lawful non OOC place to play I'm all for it. Regarding the KOS side of things I should have no problem since I am peaceful in DayZ and life in general, I will always try friendly first over anything, however I protect my own and if attacked will fight to the bitter end.

Donation only to get white listed is a shame, I would like to try it first but I will probably cave in after experiencing the fully KOS public servers properly. 5 euros for this level of community and peaceful engagement seems reasonable I suppose.

Samaritan    343

The whitelist re-opens Monday for non-donators. It is closed most weekends to ease the pressure on the admins who review the applications. It has been as high as 300+ a day. The admins work hard to get through as many as possible but patience is needed. Best of luck.