Server time: 2017-08-21, 14:12

Sign in to follow this  
Geeoo418

First Timer

Geeoo418    0

Today was my first day of being able to play on the server. I can easily say that I was some of the best fun I'd had in a while. I found it very immersive, enjoyable, deep, meaningful and an awesome first experience. The community spirit here is radical, the role-play is radical and the people are radical... Thanks for an awesome first time on the server!

Cheers, George.

Tamaster92    14

Glad your enjoying it!

If you know the peoples name and thought their RP was good you can post here - http://www.dayzrp.com/t-whose-roleplay-did-you-enjoy-today-sa

Samaritan    254

Nice to hear that you are having a good time and it's nice to know that you appreciate things here. Just think, this was your first day so imagine when you get more in game time. :)

Geeoo418    0

Nice to hear that you are having a good time and it's nice to know that you appreciate things here. Just think, this was your first day so imagine when you get more in game time. :)

Hell yeah, shall be unreal! I'll be sure to post there Tam!

Rhaazerus    0

That's really cool to hear!

I'm waiting anxiously for my white-list to be accepted and it's encouraging to know there's such a radical group of players to join

That's really cool to hear!

I'm waiting anxiously for my white-list to be accepted and it's encouraging to know there's such a radical group of players to join

Feeling the same way! >_< Cant wait to be a part of this! Plenty of reading material though to get by! Hehe

Guest Buyo   
Guest Buyo

I just submited my aplication so I hope I get accepted. Nice to see some guys are enjoying :)

Boia    0

DayzRP is why i re-start to play Dayz after long time.

I was tired of public server where the chat and the voip was and is completely useless.

I need human interaction (good or bad whatever) for enjoy this awesome game.

Thank to all community!

:D

Geeoo418    0

Hehe, cheers everyone :) Good to hear you keen! We best be off this thread now because its old. Cheers :)

jigjigner    0

hi guys this is my first time posting on the forums and I figure I would hit up the newcomers discussion all this positive feedback is making me very anxious to play with you guyslet's hope the next application goes better

Dew    227

Lucky I still don't know if I'm gonna get in or not :(

fontmd7    0

This is really encouraging to hear; I'm glad you're having such a great time already!. I'm hoping to be white-listed soon so that I can join!

Cranium Tip    0

I've been here for just over a week. After over 500 hours on public servers this has totally reinvigorated my desire to play DayZ. I've met a lot of random people, made some great allies/acquaintances, more or less joined up with a crew of traders, and carved out my own little niche in the world. I've been enjoying every minute of it.

I am totally loving it here. I can't praise this community enough. I'm thankful to be a part of it.