Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:26
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
elgiri

Taxi service! UK Server

elgiri    5

Do you need a ride? Send me a message and i will come to pick you up!

You can also call me with a radio! Frequency is: 87.8

Payments:

food

water

small gear

gas

batteries

If you approach the vehicle, please holster your weapon before you are closer than 20m

Guest neom   
Guest neom

I love this idea, when cars are added like 4 door and more seats you could have some armed guards, coz I'm sure there would still be people trying to earn a living anyway, wicked idea mate, when cars come in pm me always wanted to do something like that

Samaritan    352

I have to agree with neom, people will take advantage if they think that you are on your own. Armed guards travelling in another vehicle would help reduce the chances of you getting robbed. Great idea though.

elgiri    5

I have to agree with neom, people will take advantage if there think that you are on your own. Armed guards travelling in another vehicle would help reduce the chances of you getting robbed. Great idea though.

I dont mind getting robbed, if they try i will run them over or if they try to rob me while we are outside i will shoot them :D

Vandy    34

It's indeed a great idea. Too bad the game is in an too early state to provide such service.

There are only 3 trucks spawning in at the moment after a server restart. And they're not persistent yet.

I really could use the provided service right now though...

elgiri    5

It's indeed a great idea. Too bad the game is in an too early state to provide such service.

There are only 3 trucks spawning in at the moment after a server restart. And they're not persistent yet.

I really could use the provided service right now though...

Well, where are you, i will come and get you out of trouble :)

Samaritan    352

I think it might be better for you to make a thread in the 'Radio Chatter' section when you are using it to find out where people are. It would make things a little more authentic and less OOC.

elgiri    5

I think it might be better for you to make a thread in the 'Radio Chatter' section when you are using it to find out where people are. It would make things a little more authentic and less OOC.

Yeah i guess so

Josh    37

Yes keep this up and dont let the idea die.

While people will take advantage of it if you are alone, that can be rectified with armed guards in another vehicle.

When more vehicles get implemented this will be sweet!

elgiri    5

Yes keep this up and dont let the idea die.

While people will take advantage of it if you are alone, that can be rectified with armed guards in another vehicle.

When more vehicles get implemented this will be sweet!

I will not let the idea die! I will help people to get to their destination with my awesome truck and radio!

Btw for everyone to know:

Taxi station is at NEAF