Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 15:03

Blacklist Ban Appeal

Guest CynicalTVGaming

Guest CynicalTVGaming

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

Why the verdict is not fair:

I am 99% sure I had covered everything in the that the Whitelist Application was asking for

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I spent a good hour on my application adding a lot of detail and trying to make a great story. In doing so I had looked over the rules a great number of times to make sure I was also doing everything correctly.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

To know the reason I was rejected and fix the problem so I can be accepted onto DayZ RP and enjoy the fun.

What could you have done better?:

I am not entirely sure what could have been done better, I had spent a good hour on my application and thought it was great.

• Legend

The following is your copy and pasted KoS explanation:

Killing another player must always be justified by the role playing and the actions specified in this rule; there are several situations where you can kill another player:

You have to make contact with the target before initiating a hostile action against it. You must make your hostile intention clear and unambiguous and state each demand before you can harm the victim(s) for non-compliance.

You can take revenge for a hostile action taken against you for 2 hours from the time hostile action was taken, as long as it does not conflict with the other rules.

You may only share KoS rights when you meet both of the following conditions:

You are within 500 meters of the hostile situation at that time
You were recently apart of the involved parties group.
Those who control the freedom of their victim(s) must do everything in their power to keep their victim(s) alive and in relatively good health, unless they have good in character reason to execute their victim(s). Otherwise the victim(s) may only be executed by the bandits if they do not comply with demands or if they pose a direct threat to them.

• Legend

Hi CynicalTVGaming

You copy and pasted the rules word for word.

Have a look at this:

dbdc01199d.png

Link: http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

If you want to play here we expect you to put some effort into your whitelist application.

It would be easy if we would let people just copy and paste the rules of DayZRP (which the Admins wrote btw).

Outcome:

Appeal denied.

Blacklist holds.