Server time: 2017-08-22, 16:59

Sign in to follow this  
Johnny_peet

NLR and KOS Whitelist explanation suggestions

Question

Johnny_peet    0

Hey everybody! My whitelist application was recently rejected and I totally understand why! For my new application, I have made correction due to the tips I got once it was rejected and have made it way more detailed! Could I get suggestions or changes to my whole new explanation? Thanks!:)

-snip-

6 answers to this question

Johnny_peet    0

It does look good, but would you mind including what exactly you needed improvement in?

It was the amount of distance you must be away from your old body(1km), and I did not efficiently explore pretty much all of the KOS rules haha! But I made sure I did this time!:)

McDugals    37

It does look good, but would you mind including what exactly you needed improvement in?

It was the amount of distance you must be away from your old body(1km), and I did not efficiently explore pretty much all of the KOS rules haha! But I made sure I did this time!:)

Well do keep me updated on your whitelist app. Should you get rejected again I can help you on TS if need be.

Johnny_peet    0

Well do keep me updated on your whitelist app. Should you get rejected again I can help you on TS if need be.

Thanks so much!

Well Johnny_peet it looks as though you got an answer to your question, as McDugals has stated, if you get rejected again and need help to be afraid to ask him or me for that matter, we both enjoy helping people and with this said I would like to wish you good luck and hopefully you have a chance to enjoy this wonderful roleplaying server:)

/solving

Johnny_peet    0

Well Johnny_peet it looks as though you got an answer to your question, as McDugals has stated, if you get rejected again and need help to be afraid to ask him or me for that matter, we both enjoy helping people and with this said I would like to wish you good luck and hopefully you have a chance to enjoy this wonderful roleplaying server:)

/solving

Thanks a lot for the help! I'm really excited to see what happens and if it doesn't work out then I'll be sure to come to you guys!:)