Server time: 2017-10-17, 20:37
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
markabeast

Yo Yo Yo

markabeast    0

Whats up guys, the names mark obviously, and im looking to get into some RP! It looks like you guys are currently backed up on applications so getting in will most likely take forever. sucks :/, I was hoping to get into some RP for my streaming on twitch. but anywho, I figured id post since it states that we have to within 30 days. If anyone is interested in joining up in some Day Z hit me up! the steam is mark a beast.

Coplestone    0

Whats up :) good to have you here, enjoy your stay and best of luck with your app!

P.S

Posting in introductions and Off-topic do not count as the 30-day post, so post elsewhere to get that post ;)

IAmJackBandit    77

Welcome to DayZRP Mark! Hope your whitelist works out for you and you can enjoy this wonderful server and community:)

markabeast    0

Whats up :) good to have you here, enjoy your stay and best of luck with your app!

P.S

Posting in introductions and Off-topic do not count as the 30-day post, so post elsewhere to get that post ;)

well good thing you told me that lol. thanks man!

J.D.    2

Welcome mate!

Good luck with the app, if you have any issues be sure to let us know :-)

markabeast    0

Thanks JD! btw guys, where should I post for the "30 days" post? ive checked the FAQ and cant find answers? and I did a quick search through rules and whatnot and cant find it. I figured itd be quicker to ask this way

Rifleman    14

Thanks JD! btw guys, where should I post for the "30 days" post? ive checked the FAQ and cant find answers? and I did a quick search through rules and whatnot and cant find it. I figured itd be quicker to ask this way

Post outside of the Off-Topic, Introductions and Farewells and Forum Games sections at least once per month to prevent your account from being pruned for inactivity.

Samaritan    342

You have to post in a thread or make a thread before 30 days is up or you will be deleted. Posts in the intros, forum games and off-topic do not count. Please however make it relevant to the thread.