Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 13:11

Scars - [W.I.P][HostileRP][Recruitment: Open]

NnNqwoa.png

The Scars were no more than group of survivors looking to help those who need it. But times change, we can't always be the good guys. If we want to live in this world we need to take it for ourselves. 

We are the bad guys. 

We take what we need. Do what we want. Survive the way we should!

The other survivors of this new world thinking nothing can touch them, like they are protected by some unknown forces of nature. We will prove them wrong. There is no protection anymore. We rule these lands now, so they better listen up!

Our name used to comes from the saying

"We are Scars of the old world."

But in time those words lost their value. Now a new saying has arisen 

"We are The Scars of our new world!" 

We will do what needs to be done in our world and we will burn anyone that stands in our way!

If you want power. If you want to live without fear. If you want to never go hungry again. 

Join me, Mr Riddle, and I will give you everything you've ever wanted. 

oiZLmcH.png

Lucas Riddle sat alone. The injuries he suffered at the hands of Zbor left him closer to death then he ever had been before. He had nowhere to go, no place to belong. Everyone he had learnt to trust was gone. So Lucas did the only thing he could think of. Return to The Scars. It was a long journey up to Sinistok, the home town of The Scars, and his injuries didn't help his progress. But after a few days Lucas could finally see the town in which so many of his memories birthed from. 

The town was empty, not very surprising seeing as The Scars were always out and about. So Lucas made himself a little fire to keep warm and waited. "Who's in there!" A familiar voice demanded. Lucas almost jumped at the voice but there was something about the rough voice that he remembered. "Bill?" Lucas hoped. Bill grunted a reply and walked up to the fire. "Ah, Lucas. I was wondering when you would come back." Bill said as if he had always believed Lucas would. Lucas struggled to think of a reply but all he could manage was "Shit happens." Bill laughed and mumbled something along the lines of "yeah that's true."

They sat there in silence. There wasn't much to say. Even though a few question popped into Lucas' mind, he remained quiet not wanting to break the silence. "There gone." Bill suddenly said. Lucas knew what he was talking about instantly, he was talking about the other Scars members. The ones Lucas left behind. Lucas sighed. He had hoped to come back to a thriving group but instead only Bill sat beside him. At that moment Lucas made a change. He would not let the Scars die out if it was the last thing he did. The Scars are family and you don't let anything happen to family!

SWFGZez.png

The Leader:

Lucas Riddle

Brothers and Sisters:

Young Ones (Trial):

Artur Domnin

Donny Gibb

Benny Kennedy

tHpQOoS.png

- Find more people to join our family -

- Get our hands on high-end weaponry -

- Claim ownership of our victims by giving them the Redline -

- Burn anyone that tries to defy us - 

NZsHCew.png

The main goal of this group is to bring a little bit of fear DayzRP. But not the 'crazy cut people up and feed them to their friends' type fear, but the 'we could kill you all if we wanted so you better do what we say' kinda fear. 

Something I wanted to stress is that I don't want this group become one of those group that people want to avoid because all they do is initiate on anyone they see. I'm putting a big emphasis on making sure people in the group provide primarily HostileRP. So we can be big and scary without initiating on people.

MPGm7Yq.png

If you wish to join us send a PM to OliverPlotTwist

Character Name:

Where are you from IRL:

How long have you played DayZRP/DayZ:

Why are you interested in joining the Scars:

Tell us about your character:

• Diamond

A Heroz_Nick original production, the community is in for a treat :D

• Diamond

Just realized i need to add my backstory on this thread :o

Better start typing :)

here's a couple of

for yesterday's session with Heroz_Nick and Mellstrom. most of the day was just meeting up and acquainting new players with the game, not whole lot of RP but at least we have some fun.

p.s. these are the first videos I've ever bothered trying to edit or upload to YouTube.

• Diamond

here's a couple of

for yesterday's session with Heroz_Nick and Mellstrom. most of the day was just meeting up and acquainting new players with the game, not whole lot of RP but at least we have some fun.

p.s. these are the first videos I've ever bothered trying to edit or upload to YouTube.

[video=youtube]

Best laugh i've had in a long time :D

I enjoyed the experience we had today and i'm looking forward to tonight everyone!