Server time: 2017-10-24, 02:24
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
elgiri

Your favorite way to play!

elgiri    5

Tell me!

I tend to play stealthy, crouch walking with my bow, trying to 1 shot zombies and hostile players...

Watch out, i might be behind you...

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Definitely in a group.

Too many people want to kill me and the rest of my group to run solo.

RP as the powerhouse and sort(even if we are outnumbered, we'll still act all honcho)

Tomeran    3

Solo, spontaneously. I can have fun in a group as well, but I usually find it most entertaining to just go solo and "wing it" when im out there. Becomes more dynamic and engaging for me.

Rarely if ever engage players unless they're shooting at me first. Most of the time when that happens I just try to get the hell outa Dodge unless I have a big advantage. Never was much of a fighter really.

I also run up and try to say hello to people a lot even when it can be risky. Sure has cost me a bit in the past. But im in this game for the sake of the interaction, so...gotta interact for that.

TL140    0

Stealthy. alone or with a group. goal is to get supplies and go back to a homestead without being detected.

Although rambo-ish RP is kinda fun with a group, especially in a zombie filled city

nate14651    0

I am now officially in love with the guile suit I just had a player standing like six inches away from me and he didn't even see me, and I'm not exaggerating when I say six inches his foot was covered by my guile suit. I think from now on I'm going to play stealthy. It was just too much fun having him so close and not seeing me.

elgiri    5

I am now officially in love with the guile suit I just had a player standing like six inches away from me and he didn't even see me, and I'm not exaggerating when I say six inches his foot was covered by my guile suit. I think from now on I'm going to play stealthy from now on. It was just too much fun having him so close and not seeing me.

Haha :D Want to play together? I love playing stealthy, just need to find a ghillie :D

nate14651    0

I am now officially in love with the guile suit I just had a player standing like six inches away from me and he didn't even see me, and I'm not exaggerating when I say six inches his foot was covered by my guile suit. I think from now on I'm going to play stealthy from now on. It was just too much fun having him so close and not seeing me.

Haha :D Want to play together? I love playing stealthy, just need to find a ghillie :D

I just joined DayzRP and I am not whitelisted yet but yea if you want to play on other servers we can.

Coplestone    0

With a group, my group especially, I enjoy leading if I can, with my signature magnum, kinda like Rick Grimes I guess, minus the beard :(

I also like long range mosin, being the spotter, overwatch, I like the power of scoping in on someone.

Medici    0

I love group play, and having social interactions... when I'm on the coast. Out north/west... I'd rather not get within 100m of someone.

Toska    0

I usually go for a mixture of a stealthy and what I like to call a "live-from-the-land" play style.

Unless I've been looting a town recently, which I don't do too often, self caught fish is my food source.

Unless I'm rolling with the group I usually go for the friendly approach.

Volke    131

It really depends :/ I like to be sneaky and solo hunter but I also like being in a group and a threatening force.

steffanwulf    0

I try to keep quiet and not make myself a target. I dress fairly civilian-ish, carrying a mosin and axe on my back. I only use the mosin when I need to scout with the LRS or overwatch a friend... I tend to use my bow (stashed in my pack) to kill zombies silently.

I also carry a fishing rod in my pack, and my primary source of meat is fish. I'll raid the occasional village for canned goods if I'm hungry, but I really enjoy the "living off the land" aspect, too.

I killed an elk with my bow the other night and it felt epic.

Blarena    0

I play solo but friendly. On public servers I play Gramma and always RP. I ask just about everyone I see if they are hungry. I always have food and a warm hat for any stranger I meet. I try to stand up for people when needed. If I see someone getting attacked I automatically bring out my fireaxe and go after the bad guy; the whole time scolding them as a Gramma would for being a bully!

Usually a bandit,

But recently I have been having fun playing a civilian character who just kinda goes with the flow.

Boia    0

Right now i'm playing a lone wolf hunter who have high morality. He doesn't like murder scene or bandit situation(he got panicked) and hardly will be able to shoot to anyone.

I like this char but his low aggressive being is so restrictive for my usual gameplay.

Nomad, I move from one city to another, grabbing any meds I can along the way. I try to wear crimson and not carry any big guns so that people will see me as a non-combatant. I try to help anyone I can...when I can.

Davos    5

I'm constantly on the move, searching for groups of players and offering my services as a courier and postal worker. So of course what this really means is that I travel alone a lot, scavenge supplies, and am friendly to anyone I meet,and the rare occasion it happens, which tends to get me robbed.

fangawester    0

I like to play more open, and make myself approachable, I'ma hero type of guy. Willing to lend supplies and help others in need. But I will not tolerate Bandits or any criminals, dead or alive, I could care less. I tend to keep to the forests, stay away from big cities, and live off the land. Build a camp somewhere and hunt, help players in nearby towns, and hunt down known bandits. Full hero style here =D

citycatred    0

I'm generally the quite loner, sometimes playing with one other person. I like to hang out in higher populated areas because it's fun to people watch and as a trained medic I can help others…but at the first sign of conflict I'm generally booking it out of there. Overall I don't trust others but it's to my advantage to be in a bigger group due to pooled resources.

Guest Damon   
Guest Damon

I like being in a group and being rather slow, like walking through towns, adds to the tenseness and drama. It's a lot of fun.

Vapor    0

I usually run solo, but if someone wants to travel with me, I'll let them tag along. I like to trade with people and hopefully get items that are to my liking.

Subso    0

With a group. To many bad bandits... I really like to play alone but I dont get more then getting robbed all the time.

Its okay if it happens sometimes and with roleplay but beeing the victim 80% of the play-time its not okay.

PWNINGPETE    0

I like being almost like "the woodsman" he doesn't make contact often but watches other people. He only reveals himself to trade or aid the needy

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

I prefer to move in a group and aid fellow survivors. The occasional bandit hunt or counter sniper is sometimes fun as well. In terms of RP though, I would prefer moving in a group to have that interaction with other players.

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

I like to run with 3-4 others, if you get like 6-7 it just gets chaotic.