Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:14
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
HyperPaint

Wait on host

Question

HyperPaint    0

i keep getting this massage "Wait On Host" when trying to join the Dayzrp eu server i can get on the us server but the ping is too high so i can't play on it and i can get on other servers but when i try to join dayzrp eu server i just get wait on host and it doesn't go away just stays on the stream and it was working fine like 20mins ago

4 answers to this question

Cid    333

Is the player count or the server time changing for the EU server? The server may have crashed and needs a manual restart.

Ark    231

could be a number of things the most typical one I can think of is did the server crash recently? if not another member is having similar difficulties try some of the things that the staff and community members have suggested on this thread http://www.dayzrp.com/t-can-t-connect-to-eu

HyperPaint    0

Is the player count or the server time changing for the EU server? The server may have crashed and needs a manual restart.

i think it must of crashed because or something because it started working for me so i guess it was a crash of some sort

Cid    333

Going to be marking this as solved, as it seems like this was just a crash of the server.

/solved