Server time: 2017-08-22, 17:01

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Allustreya

Hi everyone!

Guest Allustreya   
Guest Allustreya

Hi everyone!

Unfortunately I can't apply to be whitelisted for a while as applications are closed, however I still wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

This is something I have only heard about very recently (though I try to role play myself in public servers anyway) and I think it's a fantastic idea! no wonder you had to close applications for a while.

I've been playing DayZ for a long time now and pride myself on only having killed one player in all that time. Only then due to that person jumping servers to get the drop on me and the people I was playing with, so somewhat justified (still didn't stop me feeling bad about it for a while afterwards though it has to be said).

I like to think I am the conscience of those I come across - I even made a bandit feel guilty about knocking me out after I shared the only water I had with him. I got all my gear back with the exception of the shotgun, bandages and machete in my backpack!

I look forward to interacting with the RP community and cross fingers I can complete an application and enjoy a good RP session soon!

Geeoo418    0

Sounds like your quite the friendly and sharing person! I've never liked killing in DayZ much either! Welcome! Hopefully when apps re-open you'll get in :)