Server time: 2017-08-18, 07:06

Sign in to follow this  
Pepe

Pepe's Glorious FIght Club signup my friends![EU]

Pepe    1

ga6DJbl.png

Time: Sunday(Tomorrow) 21:00 GMT +1 (20:00 London time)

First fight club going live tomorrow! Signups are open until 1 hour before we start!

We want to have clean nice fights and a good time, so please do not come along and start some shit to ruin everyones time, just stay away if you don't want to participate.

Everyone is welcome to spectate and to make bets between players, cheer and otherwise have some awesome fight night style RP going on so we can all take a break from the horrible apocalypse around us.

There will be one fight at a time, two men, fists only best of three knockouts. Medics will be on site to take care of the injuries. The winner of each fight advances and the loser is eliminated until there are only two left. The last fight will be with knives to the death! And the winner gets a great prize and the glory that comes along with being the Fight Club champion of Chernarus!

So sign up and get ready for an awesome evening of great fights and fun! Keep in mind the 50 player cap so we're keeping the fighter maximum at 20, if more than 20 sign up we will have another fight club as soon as we can =)

Post your character name, fighter nickname and RP fighting experience and get ready to brawl!

Good luck to everyone! See you at (White) Devil's Castle!

Character name: Khaliif Shariif

Fighter Nickname: The Somalian Savage

RP fighting experience: Not any fighting RP, but been RPing here for a year and a half now so I'm sure I'll do just fine ;)

Extra: is this today? or just a WIP with the date being revealed later?

Pepe    1

Character name: Khaliif Shariif

Fighter Nickname: The Somalian Savage

RP fighting experience: Not any fighting RP, but been RPing here for a year and a half now so I'm sure I'll do just fine ;)

Extra: is this today? or just a WIP with the date being revealed later?

Totally forgot the date! Its tomorrow =)

Guest spooky   
Guest spooky

Character name: Sanovich Kozlov

Fighter Nickname: The Moose

RP fighting experience: Not too much fighting experience RP wise. Have done a few fist fights with people on bets for items. Know my way around fist fights.

Extra: Roleplayed with you today as Micheal Volek. Hope to see you tomorrow Pepe!

Character name: Carlos Martinez

Fighter Nickname: Latin Fire

RP fighting experience: Barely, but doing it for the fun

Extra: Saw you at green mtn with the a couple others

Pepe    1

Character name: Carlos Martinez

Fighter Nickname: Latin Fire

RP fighting experience: Barely, but doing it for the fun

Extra: Saw you at green mtn with the a couple others

Sweet! see you there carlos!

Vandy    34

I assume the fight is today already?

Maybe a bit of short notice. I think more interest might get to you if you make a bit more of advertising.

HiGGi    27

Might sound daft but would there be a place to put down gear to maybe add up to the winners prize? Or have you already selected the prize because I've got an aug I'd happily through in if i can get there.

Maybe this should be pushed to a later date due to lack of contestants? I'm all for fighting to the death, but a 3 man tournament seems kinda meh. Also when the final fight happens it could be explained that the loser is in critical condition? Don't feel anyone needs a character being perma-deathed for this.

Tasara22    0

Don't think I'll be able to fight my way in xD *oh my sry for bad joke*. But will try next time!

Pepe    1

Im sorry guys, I had some personal issued come up yesterday and was not able to participate myself, I am very sorry for this and I feel I let everyone down. If you showed up then I hope it was worth it and that everyone had alot of fun!

I will on the other hand put together a new event, same time next sunday and would like to ask the admins if I could donate 5 euros to be held as a prize, is it possible for me to just donate now and you admins to take away the bonuses that gives my profile and hold it until a winner is declared and then give the donation status to the winner?

Guest Artz   
Guest Artz

The event was good. We had five fights and it ended up being very friendly, no one died at the fights, except for one guy who kept pointing his gun at people and threathening them. The place was like a safe-heaven and at one point I think we were ten people present at Devils Castle. Was a success.

Pepe    1

The event was good. We had five fights and it ended up being very friendly, no one died at the fights, except for one guy who kept pointing his gun at people and threathening them. The place was like a safe-heaven and at one point I think we were ten people present at Devils Castle. Was a success.

Thats great news! Glad to hear it went down in a friendly manner, next time I will attend thats for sure!

Yeah if we get enough official contestants I will make sure to try and get up there. I just had some things to do and figured not too many would show up.

Hope you can get the ball rolling, all those involved should try and spread the word in game too

Guest Artz   
Guest Artz

Oh, we tried and quite a few people promised to come, but when all came to all only very few decided to turn up.

Yeah if we get enough official contestants I will make sure to try and get up there. I just had some things to do and figured not too many would show up.

Hope you can get the ball rolling, all those involved should try and spread the word in game too

i heard about it from an in-game source in zelenogorsk and green mtn.