Server time: 2017-10-22, 06:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mak

this is so stupid

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

i wonder why people have to ruin even rp servers, i was at green mountain with some people, me and a guy were thirsty so we decided to head over the nearby pond to get some water, and asked if someone wanted to come with us; some people came, and amongst them some guys wearing a full black outfit, as soon as we got to the pond they waited for us to start drinking and they told us to get on the ground, i put my hands up saying i didn't remember how to get on the ground, one of them told me he was gonna shoot me if i didn't get on the ground, so i started pressing random keys, and repeating i could'nt remeber the key (on chat, specifying i was going out of character, and later vocally too) and they shot me, these things are not robberies, they ruin everyone's experience

Slaxx    0

I feel your pain. I remember my 1st ever time being robbed. I panicked so hard, I couldn't even remember how to put my gun on the ground. The guy counted like to three at the most than blasted me in the head. That was like 2 years ago on the mod, and I was so mad I wanted to quit. However, I didn't and logged in the next day, meet some great ppl and joined a group. The point I am trying to make is, don't get discouraged. Shyt happens and we all have poop days. But, if you stick with it and weigh out the positives with the negatives, I promise you. It will be worth it. There are some fantastic ppl in this community along with the best staff of any RP community I have ever been apart of! Remember enemies are ppl we want to never meet and if we do we want to forget. But friends are ppl we want to find, and always remember!

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

thanks dude, you got exactly my actual feels :)

Slaxx    0

thanks dude, you got exactly my actual feels :)

No problem man! Btw if I didn't say it before in another post, welcome to the community!

#themfeelsyo

MaToLiZeM    0

You said IC you dont remember how to go on the ground?

and I just got robbed today forthe first time but with not even a glimce of RP

(He yelled at me IC to press F-11...)

Grihm    16

i wonder why people have to ruin even rp servers, i was at green mountain with some people, me and a guy were thirsty so we decided to head over the nearby pond to get some water, and asked if someone wanted to come with us; some people came, and amongst them some guys wearing a full black outfit, as soon as we got to the pond they waited for us to start drinking and they told us to get on the ground, i put my hands up saying i didn't remember how to get on the ground, one of them told me he was gonna shoot me if i didn't get on the ground, so i started pressing random keys, and repeating i could'nt remeber the key (on chat, specifying i was going out of character, and later vocally too) and they shot me, these things are not robberies, they ruin everyone's experience

I would like to suggest you read up on different threads in the forums on how to encounter such behavior. I just made a thread in the guide section on how to gather evidence and make a report. Check it out and if you happen to stumble upon a similar situation again, i hope you manage to gather enough to make a proper report and that person can be dealt with.

I can assure you, such "gameplay" is not what DayZRP is about.

How can you not remember the key to hit to lay down? you do not have to use the F keys to do these things.. Pressing random keys is not a good idea, I would suggest to go look at your key paths and configure them if it is really an issue. In a RP or even a real sense how can you not remember to get on the ground?

nate14651    0

That seems like the kind of stuff that should happen in a RP, you never know if some one is secretly a bandit trying to get an easy score.

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

How can you not remember the key to hit to lay down? you do not have to use the F keys to do these things.. Pressing random keys is not a good idea, I would suggest to go look at your key paths and configure them if it is really an issue. In a RP or even a real sense how can you not remember to get on the ground?

yeah i know the key, but at the moment, i really panicked, they gave me like 5 seconds

That seems like the kind of stuff that should happen in a RP, you never know if some one is secretly a bandit trying to get an easy score.

agree, but at least bandits shouldn't execute randomly, unluckily i didn't get any video/photo proof

nate14651    0

yeah i know the key, but at the moment, i really panicked, they gave me like 5 seconds

agree, but at least bandits shouldn't execute randomly, unluckily i didn't get any video/photo proof

Yea a bandit is supposed to attempt to steal you gear not KoS

TL140    0

I hate banditry with a passion. You have to find the right set of people before you really enjoy the game. I was getting robbed almost constantly and was on the verge of saying fuck it, im done. But I made a group of survivors and tried to make it where the rules focused on what this game was about. I have had so much fun since and dont regret not quitting

Brad    158

-Snip-

Don't let this event discourage you, there are friendlies out there. However, you can still get robbed, so you've got to be prepared. Not getting on the ground fast could be seen as not complying and while most wouldn't roleplay it that way (probably give you nore time and or ask you why you were being stubborn), some are going to shoot. Get familiar with all the controls as a big part of the roleplay can include putting your gun away (fast), handing items over etc. And if you panic at the keyboard it could get you killed :)