Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Hatch

Twitches

Hatch    0

Redbone - Come and Get Your Love

[mp3]https://db.tt/fF7ZoVR1[/mp3]

VA3ugKi.png?1

Green grass, check. Blue skies, check. Ice cream, check. This dog walk is going great, hand in hand with Lucy. What a perfect day to go outside for some fresh air, everything is fantastic. Looking around I can see the happy families relaxing together, giggling at the ducks in the river and the dogs chasing eachother around the park.

My dog Doug is excitedly prancing in front of us, happy to be soaking up the sun. Not a care in the world, a perfect long life.

I turn towards towards Lucy to give her a kiss on the cheek. As I turn it seems the world changes to a low, purplish light. To my complete fright staring back at me is a person wearing a clown mask with a long, bloody machete raised towards my face. The clown releases a short, malicious giggle from behind the mask which turns my insides into ice.

I drop to my knees, a fire is burning underneath me. The pure heat of it drying the tears emitted onto my cheeks. I go to wipe them off of my face but as I do my hand presses onto a large burn mark on my face - I let out a blood curdling cry and the world I love with the dogs, families, friends all fades into darkness. The last sight being the evil clown standing over me doing a form of ritual with it's hands raised.

Complete darkness.

Malky - Soon

[mp3]https://db.tt/J5lf3VIi[/mp3]

A4MZ2ys.jpg?1

I awake, covered in sweat, dirt, and now tears. Screaming, trying to regain my bearings of where I am - It's all dark and pure silence, no idea where I am or have any sense of reality. These nightmares have become too much; intertwining with my dreams. FUCK! I just wish everything was normal, I wish those happy dreams would become reality again.

I sit up and rub my eyes, if I could see them they would most likely be red, and try to stop the spinning inside my head. I take my bag, which I had been using as a pillow, and put it in my lap so I can search through it. I take out a small container with very few pills in it that I shakily pop them into my mouth and take a sip of water.

It's pouring down with rain and my clothes are completely soaking, I'm shivering and the added fright of my nightmares is just adding to the whole mood of depression and death.

I need to get out of here, find someone I trust and can be safe with. I need to avoid Pat, The Crazies, The Major, basically anyone who will try and kill me. Hmmmm, who to go to...do I even have anyone to turn to? I haven't seen Dante in a long time; perhaps I have to find Sarah, I still have that message to pass on.

Shit...I don't even know where I am.

Hatch    0

Aww you can trust Roman buddie ;)

Would never hurt you.

Mebbe ;)

Just curious, is that the same Roman who shot me in the legs? xD

Roman    0

Mebbe ;)

Just curious, is that the same Roman who shot me in the legs? xD

Nope, never shot at someone.

But yeah, looking forward to play with ya some more.

Edit:

...uhm...yeah I might have accidentally shot you but I don't remember that since I "died".

gr1ves    3

Great Read Toby, looking forward to more! <3

How dare you insinuate that you actually read this beautiful piece of text! Don't take this too hard Hatchbackski Banditski, I still love you!

HATERS GONNA HATE! PATATOES GONNA PATATE!

pun intended.

Jamma    4

HATERS GONNA HATE! POTATOES GONNA POTATE

HAHAHAHA

Conor    254

Great Read Toby, looking forward to more! <3

How dare you insinuate that you actually read this beautiful piece of text! Don't take this too hard Hatchbackski Banditski, I still love you!

pun intended.

tumblr_n2hzlwUwoc1t4xqy3o1_250.gif

gr1ves    3

pun intended.

But see, it needs to be PATato instead Potato!

Conor    254

pun intended.

But Pat is a potato...

gr1ves    3

But Pat is a potato...

That's where you are wrong. A potato is Pat!

RoryJam    0

But Pat is a potato...

That's where you are wrong. A potato is Pat!

Hmm..

Sign in to follow this