Server time: 2017-08-22, 15:05

Sign in to follow this  
xgrishin

Name too long

Question

xgrishin    0

My character's name was supposed to be Spartak Konstantinov but only "Spartak Konstan" in the game menu. Is there any way to bypass this or can I change my last name to something else while keeping the same character backstory?

4 answers to this question

Tamaster92    14

There isn't anyway to bypass it sadly but you can put a shortened name.

For example Spartak K. or Spartak Konsta.

Or yes, you can change your name but use the same story etc

My character's name was supposed to be Spartak Konstantinov but only "Spartak Konstan" in the game menu. Is there any way to bypass this or can I change my last name to something else while keeping the same character backstory?

Sadly the SA character limit is 15 characters I believe and there is currently no way to bypass that. You can change your last name and keep the same character backstory just make sure you still with that in game though so you don't ruin any immersions you have created. Has this answered your question?

xgrishin    0

There isn't anyway to bypass it sadly but you can put a shortened name.

For example Spartak K. or Spartak Konsta.

Or yes, you can change your name but use the same story etc

Sadly the SA character limit is 15 characters I believe and there is currently no way to bypass that. You can change your last name and keep the same character backstory just make sure you still with that in game though so you don't ruin any immersions you have created. Has this answered your question?

Thank you both for the quick reply. I'll just pick a shorter last name :)