Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 06:02

Cennection fails

• Sapphire

Hi all. Evertime I try to connect to the server, it´s said, that the "connection failed", no further reason.

The server has a ping of 2500 for me.

I own every part of Arma II via steam. I run version 1.62.102678 and DayZRP Mod v. 1.1.1.

I start the game with DayZRP Launcher.

• Sapphire

I tried to use the remote option and the ping went down to 56, but still the connection fails :(

Edit: I think I found the solution: I started the DayZ Mod via Steam and disabled DayZ. Then I quit and started DayZRP via launcher, set the remote to DayZRP.com and the connection stood. I was able to join the game - and died :-(. Think it´s time to read "First day in DayZ"^^

• Server Manager

This issue is present on some of ArmA2 and DayZ servers, including DayZRP, supposedly it's the GameSpy server browser that's broken for some. Connecting by using remote button should work.

• Sapphire

This issue is present on some of ArmA2 and DayZ servers, including DayZRP, supposedly it's the GameSpy server browser that's broken for some. Connecting by using remote button should work.

Unfortunally not. Since I´m whitelisted, I was able to enter the game only one time :(

• Server Manager

This issue should be fixed now.