Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 20:08

What is wrong with the servers?

Guest LittleSpice

Guest LittleSpice

This is the fourth fucking time I spend 4 hours getting fully geared. Then there is a stupid server restart or authentication time out. And I get swung at by zombies during this period or my character gets reset. And Yes I know if you join too quick it resets you which makes no sense but I do not join right away. I wait for around 40 people to show up. This is making it extremely irritating to play and getting rather repetitive of getting geared then dying to bull shit server problems. Or I'm in the middle of an amazing role play then mo message received or server restart.

• Server Manager

You should've experienced them when the persistence was on. Server crashes every 15 minutes.

I know that feel,

-> Glitchdead fully geared

-> created new character Glitchdead at firestation

-> New character connection problems with router, new spawn again

-> And a Glitchdead again

Im wondering how am i able to avoid them, i mean i just stand in a room and die

The death is literary everywhere lol

This is the fourth fucking time I spend 4 hours getting fully geared. Then there is a stupid server restart or authentication time out. And I get swung at by zombies during this period or my character gets reset. And Yes I know if you join too quick it resets you which makes no sense but I do not join right away. I wait for around 40 people to show up. This is making it extremely irritating to play and getting rather repetitive of getting geared then dying to bull shit server problems. Or I'm in the middle of an amazing role play then mo message received or server restart.

Welcome to an Alpha game...

As silly as it sounds ... you shouldn't care too much about getting geared. You'll lose it eventually. I know this particular way of losing it is frustrating though - char reset, glitched death etc.

You haven't lived until you had the rocks up north kill you. WTF did I do to them? Stupid rocks. The next time I get an akm for all those akm mags, or a 101 mag for all those 101's sans mags, I am going straight up north and shooting those damn rocks in the heart. Nothing worse than KBS (killed by stone). Except maybe KBStairs, KBPoPoStationFloor, KBLadder... Killed by algorithm.

Killed by -150 Celsius weather followed by next day killed by +200 Celsius heat wave. Can't forget that either.

• Emerald

When I break my legs/ Die due to a glich, I always roleplay it as the ladder/floor breaking down etc. as the ladders look really rusty ;).

• MVP

It isn't the servers, it's the game. Unfortunately due to the unstable nature of the game these things will happen. Remember (as we have been told since 2013) this is a alpha version and you will experience 'issues'. When persistence was on, the server crashed every 15mins to 30mins so with that in mind it has gotten a lot better. Hopefully with the new patch incoming, things should be improved (or we can hope they will be).