Server time (UTC): 2022-01-25 08:16

Temp BAN for no POV

truex

Link for report : http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-logging-on-suspected-hacker

Report now closed

Firstly would like to apologise to everyone for late POV i am new and only just seen messaging system which I will check daily moving forward.

PM said temp ban until POV had been added not sure if its still there

POV John Strong:

I remember this day as i spawned in at GM as all the gear had been outside in dry bags as in the screenshots.

However there was more people at GM than the screen shots show and the incident that has been reported had nothing to do with myself and i cannot actually recall this incident in role play as i was not with this group but just in the area in solo RP play.

I would also like to state i have never logged out for suspected hacker(s) or to keep my gear this has just fuelled the fire as he has spoken to two people in TS who told him this was there reason and it now looks like we all have i know the server was dropping connection but have always made effort to reconnect

In summary i was around GM but not part of this incident apparently involving a hacker i understand i may have been banned for late response for POV which i will address in the future

Kind Regards

Darren

• Legend

Please use the correct format or your ban appeal will be ignored.

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]
INSERT_LINK_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Link for report : http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-logging-o...ted-hacker

Report now closed

Firstly would like to apologise to everyone for late POV i am new and only just seen messaging system which I will check daily moving forward.

PM said temp ban until POV had been added not sure if its still there

POV John Strong:

I remember this day as i spawned in at GM as all the gear had been outside in dry bags as in the screenshots.

However there was more people at GM than the screen shots show and the incident that has been reported had nothing to do with myself and i cannot actually recall this incident in role play as i was not with this group but just in the area in solo RP play.

I would also like to state i have never logged out for suspected hacker(s) or to keep my gear this has just fuelled the fire as he has spoken to two people in TS who told him this was there reason and it now looks like we all have i know the server was dropping connection but have always made effort to reconnect

In summary i was around GM but not part of this incident apparently involving a hacker i understand i may have been banned for late response for POV which i will address in the future

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Remove temp ban

What could you have done better?:

Check messages on website daily

• Legend

Do not bump your appeal. A verdict need's to be written along with a review of the case.

Thank you.

• Legend

Hi truex

Thank you for your POV.

With this I will unban you.

Outcome:

Appeal accepted and ban lifted