Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 16:09

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community. Posts in intros, forum games and off-topic do not count. You need to post in another thread (but make it relevant). Just get yourself involved on the forum, plenty to read and comment on.

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community. Posts in intros, forum games and off-topic do not count. You need to post in another thread (but make it relevant). Just get yourself involved on the forum, plenty to read and comment on.

this is the intros

Read the highlighted bit again. :) You need to post in another thread, but the ones highlighted do not count to keep your account active. It will be deleted in 30 days if you do not posts in a thread that counts.

this is the intros

Read the highlighted bit again. :)

the name on this thread is Introductions and Farewells

and from the ones that i looked at or just saying hi that is why i posted here

• MVP

this is the intros

No worries bud, I was just making sure you understood with you saying "and to make sure that i don't get delete from the site". You will be deleted if you don't post outside of the ones that I highlighted, so just posting here will not keep your account active.

The whitelist should re-open on Monday.

No worries bud, I was just making sure you understood with you saying "and to make sure that i don't get delete from the site". You will be deleted if you don't post outside of the ones that I highlighted, so just posting here will not keep your account active.

The whitelist should re-open on Monday.

i misunderstood i was thinking you will telling me i was in the wrong place my bad

• MVP

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

i misunderstood i was think you will telling me i was in the wrong place my bad

No problem, it is the right place to say hello :)

Any other questions find one of the orange peeps (community helpers) or just ask the community.