I wan't to know, if I get the the kos-rules right. I've got 2 problems:

1. Problem:

-----------------

The rules say:

"You may only share KoS rights when you meet both of the following conditions:

- You are within 500 meters of the hostile situation at that time

- You were recently apart of the involved parties group."

Example:

You are two friends (A and B). A is going to loot a town. B is going on watch. Now a group of bandits sees A and tries to rob him. However, the bandits aren't aware of B.

My Question: Is B allowed to Kos the bandits. Or must the bandits be aware of B before B can shoot them?

2. Problem:

-----------------

The rules say:

"What NOT to do

Do not bait other players into situations where you can take revenge for their actions."

Example:

You are alone, and some bandits are trying to rob you ("Hey you, this is a robbery, hands up, stand still"). However, you try to run away and succed (Because you are desperate, and afraid). After this you reposition and you are looking for the bandits again.

My Question: Are you allowed to kos them?

• Sapphire

Hallo everybody,

1. Problem:

-----------------

The rules say:

Example:

You are two friends (A and B). A is going to loot a town. B is going on watch. Now a group of bandits sees A and tries to rob him. However, the bandits aren't aware of B.

My Question: Is B allowed to Kos the bandits. Or must the bandits be aware of B before B can shoot them?

2. Problem:

-----------------

The rules say:

"What NOT to do

Do not bait other players into situations where you can take revenge for their actions."

Example:

You are alone, and some bandits are trying to rob you ("Hey you, this is a robbery, hands up, stand still"). However, you try to run away and succed (Because you are desperate, and afraid). After this you reposition and you are looking for the bandits again.

I believe in the first example as long as the watch character is within 500m, and has a clear indication of what is going on, then you can save your friend. My only thought on it would be that it more than likely would get reported without some sort of contact. If for instance the person being robbed said "I have a friend, pointing a weapon at you" and they still were hostile. Let the games begin.

In the second example. Yes you have 2 hours in which to you can take vengeance for this act. But you must be able to clearly IDENTIFY your target. (you'd also want to make sure you aren't breaking NVFL by running. It would be tricky to get away in this instance)

Hope that helps and if anyone can correct it in anyway, feel free.

• Titanium

A1: If B is in 500 meters where hostile situation is happening then yes.

A2: If you are able to run away then yes. But they also have KOS rights on you because you didnt comply.

• Emerald

Hallo everybody,

1. Problem:

-----------------

The rules say:

Example:

As long as you meet those requirements, player B shares the kos rights as long as he is within 500 meter WHEN the hostile act took place

2. Problem:

-----------------

The rules say:

"What NOT to do

Example:

As long as it is within the 2 hour revenge timer and you are 100% sure you have the right target...

Has this answered your questions?

• MVP

Q1: Yes player B can open fire on the bandits as long as a hostile action has taken place towards player A. However you must have been apart of that group.

Q2: Yes, as soon as a player (bandit) has made there hostile intent clear, you then have a 2 hour window where you can KoS them. However as stated above you MUST ID them correctly.

• Emerald

Going to go ahead and mark this as solved as I believe you received the correct answers from the posts above

/solving