Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 15:21

was whitelisted now not

Scrilly

hi i was whitelisted for a while iv been playing for a month now and i tryed to log in a few days ago it wouldnt let me i just relised my old account didnt exist i had to make a new one is there anyway to get whitelisted again (the whitelist it down right now) or do i have to register again

• Emerald

/moving to questions

If you did not post on your old account then it would have been removed due to it not having a post in the 30 days. And yes you need to register again.

/moving to questions

If you did not post on your old account then it would have been removed due to it not having a post in the 30 days. And yes you need to register again.

but i did post on my old account i was active on the forums

• Sapphire

Scrilly, where did you post on your old account?

Was it only in sections:

- Off-topic (Off-topic and Forum games)

- Introductions and farewells

These two sections on the forums do not count towards your post count and if you didn't post on the forums in 30 days, your old account got pruned for inactivity.

What I am asking, did you only post into those two sections or did you post anywhere else?

Scrilly, where did you post on your old account?

Was it only in sections:

- Off-topic (Off-topic and Forum games)

- Introductions and farewells

These two sections on the forums do not count towards your post count and if you didn't post on the forums in 30 days, your old account got pruned for inactivity.

What I am asking, did you only post into those two sections or did you post anywhere else?

ahhhhhhh i allways posted in offtopic that would be why ahhhh any idea how long until whitelist wil be open again

• Sapphire

I do believe the whitelist is closed for the weekend. It should re-open after weekend on Monday :)

Do you have any more questions?

I do believe the whitelist is closed for the weekend. It should re-open after weekend on Monday :)

ok thanks i guess il play on ughhhh normal servers untill the monday thanks for you help

ok thanks i guess il play on ughhhh normal servers untill the monday thanks for you help

• Sapphire

Good to hear that your questions have been answered.

Good luck to your whitelist when it opens again ;)

/solved