Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 11:52

Wurstkopp greets everyone

• Sapphire

Hi all. Thank you for accepting me for the server. First of all, let me introduce myself to the community: I´m 34 years old and live in germany. In RL I´m married and spend the most of my days in a hospital, where I work as a surgeon. My favourite hobby is RP in many games. I´m looking forward to spend many hours of great RP with this community in the brutal world of DayZ. Let´s survive or die together^^

See you all ingame.

Guest Jamie

Hi all. Thank you for accepting me for the server. First of all, let me introduce myself to the community: I´m 34 years old and live in germany. In RL I´m married and spend the most of my days in a hospital, where I work as a surgeon. My favourite hobby is RP in many games. I´m looking forward to spend many hours of great RP with this community in the brutal world of DayZ. Let´s survive or die together^^

See you all ingame.

Welcome to the community sir, i hope you have a nice time.

• Server Manager

Hi, welcome to DayZRP, hope you enjoy your stay! We currently have some temporary problems server side, but hopefully should be solved within a few days ;)

• Sapphire

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Atm I do not plan anything, because I can´t connect to the server for an unknown reason. When I am able to connect, I´ll see, where the RP takes me and what I have to do to survive.