Server time (UTC): 2022-01-25 07:27

Character Idea (Is it allowed)

Connvexus

• Emerald

Just wondering if it is against any rules/policies making my new char (after the wipe that is coming apparently at 0.53) to be some type of drug cook/lord. I've met people who act as drug dealers but I didn't know if this was against anything. I've always been the good guy hero (Doctors etc) but I thought it's time to mix it up a little.

• MVP

Your character can be anything that you like as long as it doesn't conflict with the Lore of DayZRP. You can be a hero, survivor, bandit or a mixture of all three. This is your story so be who you want to be. It is they joys of RP.

• Emerald

Your character can be anything that you like as long as it doesn't conflict with the Lore of DayZRP. You can be a hero, survivor, bandit or a mixture of all three. This is your story so be who you want to be. It is they joys of RP.

Yeh I thought so, doesn't hurt making sure. Thanks :)

• Emerald

There is nothing wrong with portraying a drug dealer or some sort of that.

But don't push it to hard. Like portraying someone like Pablo Escobar would be just over the top.

If you want to be a lord, you need plebs. Let the plebs do the dirty work, aka dealing on the streets.

I had my encounters of badrp with people that jsut run up to you saying "Ey ese, you wanna buy drugs?"...

So try to make something lore fitting, and don't try to make too generic.

• Emerald

There is nothing wrong with portraying a drug dealer or some sort of that.

But don't push it to hard. Like portraying someone like Pablo Escobar would be just over the top.

If you want to be a lord, you need plebs. Let the plebs do the dirty work, aka dealing on the streets.

I had my encounters of badrp with people that jsut run up to you saying "Ey ese, you wanna buy drugs?"...

So try to make something lore fitting, and don't try to make too generic.

Yeah I have some good ideas, I'm not gonna be the seedy guy that runs around going "HEYYYY BOIS WAN SUM WEEED". I'm going more for genius mastermind (Good comparison would be Lex Luther). I don't know yet, but thanks for the feedback.

• Sapphire

-snip-

I don't want to say Heisenburg...

but I believe I just did.

IRqmy2k.jpg

• Emerald

-snip-

I don't want to say Heisenburg...

but I believe I just did.

IRqmy2k.jpg

Hahahahah I was waiting for this. Believe it or not I think I've seen half an episode in my life :P, though I intend to watch it.

Honestly most inspiration was from stuff like DC. But I can see your comparison and I'll try to avoid copying it by looking into the story of BB.

• MVP

Hey, a bump to get pumped isn't unheard of...

Here's my frequency. :P

• Sapphire

-snip-

-snip

Hahahahah I was waiting for this. Believe it or not I think I've seen half an episode in my life :P, though I intend to watch it.

Honestly most inspiration was from stuff like DC. But I can see your comparison and I'll try to avoid copying it by looking into the story of BB.

Binge watch it...do it now! haha Breaking Bad, DayZrp, repeat ;)