Server time (UTC): 2022-01-25 08:36

Hey guys, new to DayZRP, looking forward to Rp-ing with you :)

I don't know how long it will be until non-donors are able to have their applications looked at, but I have a rule to only donate if I have given it a go and think it worthy of donation, first which, honestly it does appear to be, but that's just a feeling.

With that all said, hopefully they will get to accepting non-donors again as I absolutely love the idea of a DayZ SA server dedicated to RP - I played the hell outta A3: Altis Life (and still do) and have made some really fun videos on my Youtube channel. DayZ SA lends itself so much more to this style of gameplay to me with its extended customisation and such and I'm pretty excited at the prospect of some full-on RP.

Anyway, look forward to it, gents. Hopefully see you in-game soon!

The Gent

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community, check out the Guide section and the Lore and Stories section. Enjoy your stay.

(I believe the whitelist for non-donators is closed for the weekend, so should re-open on Monday)

Hello and welcome to the community, check out the Guide section and the Lore and Stories section. Enjoy your stay.

(I believe the whitelist for non-donators is closed for the weekend, so should re-open on Monday)

Thanks for your reply - if that's the case, awesome. Very looking forward to this!

Do you know what the tolerance for ping is on the server by any chance? I'm in Australia, so on an ideal American server, I might get somewhere in the realms of 250-300 ping.

Thanks,

The Gent

PS: reading the lore and guides section at the moment - I like how the rules are pretty relaxed as long as you contextualise it in RP - too many clinical rules like having hard-set time limits on things such as hostage negotiations etc ruin RP in my mind.

Guest RyanWick

Hello there I am also new to the DayZRP Community.

I really hope Whitelist for non-donors is open at Monday again !

I just saw a Stream where someone was playing on a DayZRP server and I was so amazed by it that I just cant wait to send my application and hope that I'll get accepted to play on these Servers one Day :D.

I really love the way of RP in DayZRP servers it just feels so extremly diffrent from all these normal DayZ servers where everyone is 'Kill-On-Sight' ing .

I really am looking forward to get on one of the DayZRP servers to get this awesome experience of 100% Role-Play live !