Server time (UTC): 2022-01-25 07:06

Ban Appeal

Guest OnlyMaverick

Guest OnlyMaverick

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-trolling-green-mountain-15-1

Why the verdict is not fair:

The verdict is not fair because it was not me that started the bad roleplay. I was following my friend when he ran up on the guys in the video and started to make slurping noises to them. He then proceeded to say "sucky sucky five dolla" to them pretending to what the phrase implies he is doing. I was not the one doing that I was standing back not saying anything while he was doing it.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

My point of view is that my friend ran up to these guys and started to do racial actions to them and pretend as if he was raping them without their consent. I was not the one doing that to them. I was standing back and not talking while he did that. I did go up to one of the other guys and talk to him asking if he was okay because he looked a little funny, but I made not racial comments. I do admit that I acted a strange around these men and I am sorry for that. The person I was with was the one that did all of the offensive actions.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

With this appeal I would like to achieve getting back on this amazing server. I am ashamed of myself for letting me and my friend do these action costing both of us our spot on the server. I would like to get back on the server because I truly enjoy every minute spent with all of the nice and kind people that I have met on the server. I hope that I can possibly get back on the server so that I can enjoy all of the fun that this server has to offer.

What could you have done better?:

I know that I messed up and broke a rule of your server. But I saw plenty of other people on the server breaking rules and not getting caught for even worse rules getting broken. What I could of done better was stopping my friend and I from committing these crimes on your server. I wish I was thinking at the time that it could of got us in trouble, but to us at that moment in time, it seemed we were causing no harm to others, but as I now realize we had committed something bad. I am truly sorry for me and my friend damaging the image of your server and causing any harm or discomfort to any others on the server.

Hello OnlyMaverick,

You are right that you did not do the majority of the trolling and immature or offensive remarks.

However, you did engage in some of the trolling behaviour and went on to encourage the behaviour and not do anything to cease it.

The report shows us that you are not interested in being a part of our community and engaging in mature role-play such as is expected in this community.

Outcome:

Appeal Denied,

Ban remains