Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 15:12

How not to get whitelisted: Lord of the Liberation Front

{This was a joke whitelist application I made a bit tipsy and was rejected but I was told to post it here for the lols, I do not recommend you try this}

The world is changed: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, I smell it in the air...Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

It began with the forging of the Great Virus.

For within this virus was bound the strength and will to destroy the human race.

In the land of Chernarus, in the tents of SGRU, the Dark Lord Raizor acquired in secret a Jaime to control all helicopters and vehicles....and into this Jaime he poured his Greed, his Bandit-ism and his will to dominate all survivors.

One by one the Free lands of Chernarus fell to the power of the SGRU.

But there were some...who resisted A last alliance of Bandits and Survivors known as the Chernarus Liberation Force

On the slopes of Devils Castle they fought for the freedom of Chernarus. It was in this moment..when all hope had faded, that Anubian, son of an Officer, took up his father's Lee Enfield. Anubian fired the gun in a last ditch effort wounding Raizor, enough to force a retreat from the lands allowing the Chernarus Liberation Force to retake the Castle. SGRU, the enemy of the Free Peoples of Chernarus, was defeated.

Jaime passed to ZeroXiz...who had this one chance to destroy evil forever. But the hearts of some men are easily corrupted. And Jaime has a will of his own. He escaped and went back to SGRU forcing the CLF to constantly have to defend the last survivors of Chernarus from both SGRU and the Infection.

Anubian was promoted in light of this victory and has vowed to keep the land clean and safe from Infection and the opposing forces trying to dominate their will over the land and its inhabitants.

Now with video:

[video=youtube]

You wanna know why it was rejected? You wanna know why Anubian died?! He tried to take the story from LotR! The Jamie drove your brother mad!

The world is changed: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, I smell it in the air... Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

It began with the forging of the Great Rings.

For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race.

In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a Master Ring to control all others.

One by one the Free lands of Middle earth fell to the power of the ring.

But there were some...who resisted. A last alliance of Men and Elves marched against the armies of Mordor.

On the slopes of Mount Doom they fought for the freedom of Middle- Earth. It was in this moment..when all hope had faded, that Isildur, son of the king, took up his father's sword. Sauron, the enemy of the Free Peoples of Middle Earth, was defeated.

The Ring passed to Isildur... who had this one chance to destroy evil forever. But the hearts of Men are easily corrupted. And the Ring of Power has a will of its own.

35622635.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Legend

Missed this the first time 'round too. So. Much. WIN!

Bump.

• 1 month later...