Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 15:08

dual account

i had created a dual account because i got locked out of my original account,then my friend helped me get back into my original account and had no way to remove 2nd account.I only wanted to be able to read the forums on an issue didn't realize could go on teamspeak to get help for this sorry for my mist.ake and hope will give me a 2nd chance.We were having a fun time streaming on rp server

i was talking to Sung about this issue in private message

Code:

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

couldn't find info

Why the verdict is not fair:

My account was banned for having dual accounts and i understand the issue and wasn't trying to do anything wrong,just an honest mistake wanted to get into forums and couldn't remember my original account and had a friend help me get back into account.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

i really hope would give me a 2nd chance,if i had of known of teamspeak server you guys have i could of solved the problem on there.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

i would love to have my account reinstated and get my whitelist back,i explained my issue with Sung and i know took me a little while to get this fixed but i hope it can be fixed

What could you have done better?:

i could of asked for help from you guys instead of trying to take the easy way and just create another account

• Legend

You got messaged by a moderator to verify your second account over 1 week ago? Why did you not do what you got told to do in this message?

Terra

• Legend

Clarification: You got first message at 9.01 and a second time at 12.01.2015.

Just so I understand it correctly: You created an account. Could not log back in. A friend helped you to create a second account. then you figured out your first account again? Is that correct?

Does the friend which helped you to create the other account play on DayZRP?

Thank you for your Time.

Terra

no i couldn't get logged into first account so i created a 2nd account my friend helped me get back into original account.if i was told first night to go on ts to explain,i told Sung what happened.sorry i don't log into forums everyday have to work guess giving someone the benefit of doubt is not given here.I also donated thinking this was a cool place to hang sorry for the bother didn't want to create drama thanks for the chance

• Legend

How does a friend help you get into your own account? This seems highly suspicious.

• Legend

You did not answer the question of Caesar.

We just try to understand: You said your friend helped you to get your old account back as you did not remembered you password and log in.

My question is once more: How did your friend help you?

• Legend

Then you and your friend need to come to Ts to the same time please.

• Legend

Thank you for your patients and that you clarified it in Ts.

With this I am going to accept this appeal.

Outcome:

Ban lifted.

Second account removed.