Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 16:02

First day in dayzrp

today was the first day that i went on dayzrp and i have to say i wish i sign up long ago i've never played dayz for so long and had this much fun ^.^ thank you for making this a thing its so nice to play people without the worry that you see someone and wonder to yourself if there going t o shoot me with the rp i can just enjoy the game and i think my rping wasn't bad ^.^

• MVP

Hello Hyperpaint, I'm glad you enjoyed DayZRP :D. Even if your RP was bad, there's always room for improvement. It's nice to be able to actually encounter players and talk and not just have a PVP death match every moment.

• Sapphire

Hey dude, quick question, since you only had one day on the dayzrp server, was it worth the wait.

Well, look at it this way, I've been here since 2013 and been active pretty much ever since I signed up, it's definitely worth it :)

• Sapphire

Hey dude, quick question, since you only had one day on the dayzrp server, was it worth the wait.

The wait is nothing. You will really enjoy yourself once you get in. You'll never want to leave. You'll get mad that you can't get in sometimes. The experience the feeling of an actual RP happening is so good. You develop friendships and enemies. It's so good!

OT: OP That's awesome you are enjoying yourself. I am enjoying every minute I am in the game, playing with people that like to role play. Some of the peoples back stories are really interesting, some of them are not so original. A lot of people like to military trained high end marines. But if you find the unique players that have really cool back stories, those are the people that make the RP feel awesome.