Server time (UTC): 2022-01-25 08:18

Ban Appeal / Bad RP

NinjaM8

Link to the source of punishment (report/post)? http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-eu-s1-badrp-nvfl-rdm-x2-possibly-more-baiting?pid=943660#pid943660

Why the verdict is not fair? It is fair becuse what i did was wrong.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view. When i walked up to the church i did not say anything when they started to speak to me i decided to run becuse of previous action and i got scare becuse of all the people there. i was new to RP then.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal? i would like to hopefully get -Warning level and unbanned but i understand what i did was wrong.

What could you have done better? I could have faked my name and who i am and RP it out.

• Legend

Hi NinjaM8

You said it yourself, the verdict was fair. You did realise what you could have done better. That does not mean everything will be forgotten now.

Roleplay always goes both ways. You could have RP´ed out that you are scared, but you gave nothing. No Roleplay at all.

To make this clear, I believe that you are sorry but just because you say it, does not take the fact away that you did broke the rules.

It is no reason to take the ban or points away.

Everyone is sorry when confronted with the consequences of their behaviour.

Outcome:

Appeal denied