Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 19:23

Dynamic Events
STARTING SOON | 2022-10-02 19:30:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 minutes

Ban appeal for June Laddona Corrected per Conor

Guest MissPriss

Guest MissPriss

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

No link available as there is no report available.

Why the verdict is not fair:

The verdict is fair, after thought and consideration honesty is the best policy. I am a grown, 34 year old man so I owe you that. I did sign up as shug7272 and when my application was denied after I put thought and consideration into it I raged and charged back my donation. It was petty of me and I apologize. It will be the last time I ever break a rule here if you will have me back.

I have worked very hard to re join the server, donated and followed all rules. I have not done all of this to grief, hack or cause problems but because this is the only place I want to play. I made a mistake and it will not happen again. I do not rage often at all, far less than most. I can honestly say my father is very sick and that has caused me stress and added to my shortness. It will not happen again and I can only apologize for what I did at this point and give you my word that is not the type of person I normally am when surrounded by a good community.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I only ask to be allowed to continue to play on the server. I have already logged over an hour and had two interesting interactions and followed all rules and stayed in character at all times. I have done everything I can and will continue to do everything I can to be a productive member of this community. I met a new member named Fernando and he helped me until server reset made me lose him. It was the most fun I have ever had on Dayz.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

To be allowed only one more chance to play and make friends in the community. I will agree to donate again to prove my loyalty and agree to any extra scrutiny the staff would like to place on me as I have nothing further to hide and fully intend to abide by all rules and stay in character at all times. I believe I will be an asset to the community. I only ask for the chance to prove that.

What could you have done better?:

Kept a calm head, realized the first time that your strict scrutiny of applications was a good thing and not been an impatient brat. I could have been more active in the forums but I have been polite on the website and while in game remained in character and followed all rules.

I have only taken two hostile actions in my short time in game and they were against zombies to help other survivors. Again, I only ask for one chance and am willing to go above and beyond what is expected to prove that to you. Just tell me what is required of me and I will do it.

I want to remain in this community as it is the only community that keeps me interested in the game of dayz. I can assure you of two things, I do not, have not and have never used cheats in online games. My steam account shug7272 is in good standing and is quite old and my wife's account (which I used to resign up) is legit and quite old as well, she played dayz with me in mod then standalone but left it for Arche Age.

Thank you for your time and even if you do not decide to show me mercy I WILL NOT charge back my second donation. I will suck it up and take my punishment.

• Legend

Verdict

Appeal Denied.

Explanation

You have done two actions that justify your permanent removal from this server.

1. You attempted to bypass your previous ban to play on this server and lied about it.

2. You did a fraudulent charge-back. Make no mistake this is in fact a crime.

Outcome

No action taken.