Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 18:42

Don't wanna be a dick or cause trouble but?

I sent my Application at about 4:40pm GMT+0 on Monday and now its nearly 11pm on Friday and I'm actually going DOWN in the queue to have my application read. I mean... whenever more people apply, I just go down in the queue. I was number 100 on Monday in the queue and now I'm number 150 on Friday. I'm just slightly confused because my friends have been playing since Monday and I'm still waiting? Their applications took less than a day but I applied 4 days ago and I'm still waiting? I don't wanna push it or be a dick because I am plenty sure you get a bunch of raging kiddies asking to be put forward in the queue, but I'm just wondering what is happening and I really wanna know when I can get on because I just can't wait to play with the community and my friends. Thanks for your time, I'm just curious.

Guest Rich Homie

Donating 5 euros really helps out with your placement in line. The whitelist is just very hectic right now due to the fact of a bunch of people applying.

Donating is a thing I'd do if I ended up really enjoying playing but I don't know what I'm donating for because I haven't been on? I feel like I'm being forced to donate... My friends didn't donate but they are on. I also find it kinda unfair that a bunch of people have to wait because everyone else who has donated gets to skip the queue. I will donate once I get on and get to meet you guys but donating now is like buying something blind.

• Server Manager

We have many applications at this time and we're handling them at a pace which our servers and Game Masters can handle. We choose best possible candidates based on their applications, hence why the queue system isn't based on submission time, but other factors like length, number of posts, age, how long you have been registered and warnings. It may seem unfair to some, but it is beneficial to the quality of RP on our servers. We aren't in a hurry to let everyone in. You'll have to be patient.

• MVP

This should answer your questions as taken from the FAQ's:

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you are allowed to apply and get priority in the queue, but your application still has to meet all requirements and you have to answer all questions correctly just like non-donors. Donating does NOT guarantee being whitelisted nor does it whitelist you automatically.

Q: Why do I keep getting moved back in the whitelist queue? For example I was 4/12, now I am 37/55?

A: It's because other people who have applied for whitelist have donated or written a longer/better application than you or are more active. The whitelist system is not first-come, first-served basis, we handle quality applications and donors first. Even though it will take longer, your application will eventually get reviewed.

Patience is needed, it is however worth the wait. The admins work very hard to get through as many of the applications as possible but it all depends on how many there is and they have other duties as well. While you wait get yourself involved on the forum as it is all part of the fun.

With the increased popularity from the videos of DayzRP, there are endless amounts of people applying, and the staff is doing everything in their power to keep it under control. There were days that there were 200+ people putting in applications for their whitelisiting.

I understand that you feel like you are being forced to donate, but that is not the case. The way the system is set up, it just pushes you further ahead in line. If seventy people donate, and you didn't, then they get priority is all.

If you have patience and really want to get a chance to join, you will get your opportunity.

Until then, try just to hangout on the boards, read through the lore, work on your character concept and background, and play some forum games. It may seem like a lengthy process, but I can say that it is worth playing on here instead of out in the KoS'n wastes on the normal servers.

Please keep in mind, that these staff members and owners are putting in their personal time because of their love of the game and their desire to build a community, but they need help and understanding.

• Server Manager

Ok Rolle... Do you have any idea how long it would take for 150 apps?

I don't know man, at current rate it could be weeks. Since new years we've received 2187 applications (at the time of writing this post). It's a lot to handle at the moment, hence why we prioritize the best people and those who contribute to the community. We'll get to you eventually.

• Sapphire

Okay. Listen friend. I signed up on 13/01/15 I signed up the same day, was queued for spot 3/??? and then my number kept going up and then finally the next day, I found out I was rejected. I waited my 24hours and then signed up again. This time I took more time to review my application and add what is needed to be added. I corrected my mistakes, added more detail to the questions asked on the application, when I was all done, I submitted it. Take your time on your application, read the questions, answer them as best you can. Be yourself. Have fun when doing it. I did.

When I submitted my application on 14/01/15 I was placed 2/??? and then within an hour or so, I was accepted.

I hope this helps. :)

• MVP

Ok Rolle... Do you have any idea how long it would take for 150 apps?

I don't know man, at current rate it could be weeks. Since new years we've received 2187 applications (at the time of writing this post). It's a lot to handle at the moment, hence why we prioritize the best people and those who contribute to the community. We'll get to you eventually.

Damn... I didn't know you guys had that many since new years.... Has there always been this many at this time of the year? What is the reason for the large numbers? Also ElitzVenomz, give them some slack :P they will get to you eventually.