Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 19:16

Dynamic Events
STARTING SOON | 2022-10-02 19:30:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 minutes

Well that's nice :D

• Sapphire

The good thing is that they didn't kill you. Also, if you are going to go afk find a safe place to hide.

• Emerald

It's not necessarily that an other player knocked you out.

The game is still in alpha mode, and it happened before that you just spawn in again after a restart without your backpack, clothes or weapons.

Yesterday I lost my AKM this way. It's horrible I know...

• Emerald

It happened to me too yesterday, clothing sometimes disapear on login, including backpacks.

• Emerald

Hey at least your backpack didn't turn into a gas canister when you logged back on. I've seen players try to pick up something and then they disappear and in their place was a lone gas can....Oddest thing I've ever seen.

• Sapphire

Yeah, I was trying to swap weapons and had a repeater carbine suddenly vanish on me.

Twenty minutes later, I go to eat an apple and the repeater magically appears at my feet. Apparently, there's a weird, random bug where items can be stored in some pseudo-inventory pocket where they stay until you interact with another object.

Things can disappear when you join the server, mainly just after a restart, after the server restarts it's best to get in at the safe sweet spot, when around 11-15+ people are in :)

I've recently been reset about twice after immidietly joining a server upon restart! D:

Yeah happened to me once, we learned the hard way I guess :D now we know to join a few mins after!

Guest Doug Quade

I always wait 10 minutes after restart to join any server. Helps prevent item loss as well as character reset too ! Yes , it has happened to me and it sucks !