Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 14:02

Gun for hire

Guest Shadow4Hire

Guest Shadow4Hire

So i was wondering, can you be a gun for hire, like, even if the person who "hired" you were to tell you to kill someone, i know capturing is fine...i think, anyway besides the point, if you were to kill them, even if they did nothing to you or your friends, would that still go against the KoS rule, or could u like capture them, talk to them then excute, or should u just take them alive?

• MVP

That would go against the rules and would be classed as an invalid execution. If the person you capture is complying fully, even if you are a gun for hire you have no reason to kill them. It's best to capture them alive and hand them over to those who requested you to capture them, as they may have valid execution rights while you do not.

• MVP

That would go against the rules and would be classed as an invalid execution. If the person you capture is complying fully, even if you are a gun for hire you have no reason to kill them. It's best to capture them alive and hand them over to those who requested you to capture them, as they may have valid execution rights while you do not.

Off Topic, gratz on CH Jay :D Spread the word of HXH

So i was wondering, can you be a gun for hire, like, even if the person who "hired" you were to tell you to kill someone, i know capturing is fine...i think, anyway besides the point, if you were to kill them, even if they did nothing to you or your friends, would that still go against the KoS rule, or could u like capture them, talk to them then excute, or should u just take them alive?

It's always safest to take a person alive. How else would you have proof of them being "caught" what Cid said it the safest route. Unless you get valid rights on them you don't currently possess rights just for being a "gun for hire"

As Cid above stated it would be against the rules and classed as an invalid execution.

If you have any questions regarding this subject please don't be afraid to leave a respons here.

Marked as solved.