Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 20:00

Dynamic Events
ONGOING | 2022-10-02 19:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 59 minutes

From Russia with love!

Hello everyone,

My name is Kirill and I am from Minsk which is the capital city of Belarus. I currently live in Canada. I'm hoping there are some Russians in this community, I really need to brush up on my Russian.

I just sent an application, hopefully all goes well and I get accepted. This seems like an awesome community and I can't wait to be officially a part of it.

Anyhow, thought I'd say hi :)

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community!

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

Thanks you!

I've already written a lengthy 3400 character backstory but I appreciate your thread nonetheless. I like the amount of detail you go into. I'm sure many people have put your advice to good use :)