Server time (UTC): 2022-09-28 06:03

First Death, Green Mountain Suicide Casualty

US server

I was the casualty of the woman who committed suicide at Green Mountain. I'm currently listening to the poem that was read at my funeral. Thanks guys :)

She was going to kill herself with her Mosin so we knocked her unconscious, and then I took her Mosin off of her body. When she woke up she pulled out her pistol and we were all standing around her in a circle. I was the unlucky one.

This was amazing haha great first character experience. I was the asian named Teddy.

• Emerald

So a women was going to kill herself so you ran up and beat her into unconsciousness?

Im not a doctor, but....

Suicide is punishable by death in some countries, so this isn't too bad ... :P

• Sapphire

Sounds like they ended up...saving her? Not sure she should have shot anyone...but maybe that's just me.

So a women was going to kill herself so you ran up and beat her into unconsciousness?

Im not a doctor, but....

We were a group of about 10 people at Green Mountain, it wasn't actually me who knocked her out, I just took the Mosin off of her to help her not commit suicide. We were all just trying to talk her down from doing it. We didn't realize she had a pistol when she woke up.

suicide is punishable by death? who knew?

How did you draw this conclusion?

I'm guessing she shot herself in the head but the bullet went out her head and into the other guy

As said in the OP she pulled out a pistol and shot at them.

Learn to read, as said in the OP "I was the casualty of the woman who committed suicide". And then I say she pulls out the pistol. Clearly she shot herself in the head and it then hit me. I didn't realize I had to spell out the situation so clearly for people to understand.

Sounds like they ended up...saving her? Not sure she should have shot anyone...but maybe that's just me.

She shot herself in the head with her pistol, she was determined in that moment to commit suicide because of the tension of what was happening in the forest around us.

We were only trying to save her from herself, when I said I was the unlucky one I meant because I was standing in that perfect spot to get shot by her stray bullet.

Why did you knocked her unconscious?

Learn to read, I stated why they did it. to save her from herself. She was going to commit suicide and she had been our friend for hours, we didn't want her to do it so we knocked her out for her own good.

Im not a doctor, but....

"Beat her into unconsciousness"

Do your English teachers often tell you that you have awkward phrasing in your sentence structure?

Learn to read, as said in the OP "I was the casualty of the woman who committed suicide". And then I say she pulls out the pistol. Clearly she shot herself in the head and it then hit me. I didn't realize I had to spell out the situation so clearly for people to understand.

Learn to read, I stated why they did it. to save her from herself. She was going to commit suicide and she had been our friend for hours, we didn't want her to do it so we knocked her out for her own good.

Im not a doctor, but....

Do your English teachers often tell you that you have awkward phrasing in your sentence structure?

I don't believe it's necessary for you to be as hostile towards others as you are attempting to be.

Also, you really shouldn't be telling others to "learn to read" when "beat her into unconsciousness" is a widely used phrase which you apparently think is awkward.

Here is a Google book search which shows the use of the phrase "beat her into unconsciousness".

Im not a doctor, but....

I don't believe it's necessary for you to be as hostile towards others as you are attempting to be.

Also, you really shouldn't be telling others to "learn to read" when "beat her into unconsciousness" is a widely used phrase which you apparently think is awkward.

Here is a Google book search which shows the use of the phrase "beat her into unconsciousness".

At least my hostility isn't thinly veiled in passive-aggressiveness, I make my hostility clear lol. His "I'm not a doctor, but..." comment was what annoyed me. Plus his first sentence does sound awkward, he should have only said "so" once.

And sure, the phrase is used more often than I realized, but it's still so unnecessary compared to "knocked her unconscious".

• Legend

I dont even know what to say to close this with a nice statement. So I will not do one. Closed.