Server time (UTC): 2022-09-28 07:21

Can Find passphrase

NeXuS

I have read about 20 forum and have read all the rules like the standalone and mod one and i cant find anything. i know you cant tell me for some stupid and annoying reason but i give up because i have just wasted hours (2 hours) on looking for this phrase and i am getting really annoyed.. If you are going to say read it out loud or read slowly then i cant even tell you HOW many times i have.

Please just git rid of it or help it is so pointless and fustrating

• Emerald

/moving to questions

Guest Vittoria

Just went onto the rules, and found it within two minutes.

You just need to take a breather, and read through it slowly and talk aloud... if you can't find it that way you just have to calm down and try again.

it is so pointless and fustrating

you do know the reason the passphrase is in there so people read all of the rules, making it hard to find makes people read and understand the rules. if you cant find it, look harder cause that passphrase aint going anywhere in a hurry

• Emerald

The passphrase is within the rules for the main purpose of people actually reading the rules and not just skimming over them just to get by. Trust me it is there as we would not have as many members of this community if it was not there.

Please make sure you are reading every word here: http://www.dayzrp.com/rules-sa

So with this being said I believe you have recieved all the help you can get...

/solving

Well i have can i at least know if it says "the pass phrase is" or if it is a repeated word because i have read the rules too many times and there are no out of placed words and two i don't even know which rules i am meant to read so i read them all so i know everything now but it is just a heart ache to find this thing i when i do not even know what i am looking for

• Sapphire

Well i have can i at least know if it says "the pass phrase is" or if it is a repeated word because i have read the rules too many times and there are no out of placed words and two i don't even know which rules i am meant to read so i read them all so i know everything now but it is just a heart ache to find this thing i when i do not even know what i am looking for

If you read all of the rules and have a fair grasp on English, you'll find it. If you're not finding it, it's because you're not carefully reading the rules.

It's that simple.

• Legend

Read the rules word for word that's really all we can say as it's against the rules for us to help to much regarding this and even if we could the pass phrase is different for each person