Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 03:24

Small introduction

Hey guys! I just got whitelisted for the second time (got suspended for inactivity and rightfully so as I was caught up in some personal stuff). Anyway happy to be back and playing with you guys!

A little about me;

My real name is Rogier and I am a 25 year old student of international business & languages. The first thing you would notice if you would see me IRL would me my size; I am a very big guy as I am 2.05meters or (6,8"ft). I am a friendly outgoing person therefore my friends nicknamed me the friendly giant! A name I proudly wear.

Some my interests are; working out(kickboxing), play drinking games with friends, watching tv-shows and movies and of course playing videogames!

Anyway nice to meet you and see you in game!

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community. It's not often that someone is taller than me (6ft6"). If you have any questions find one of the orange peeps or just ask the community. Enjoy your stay.

• Emerald

Welcome to the community (again) make sure you stay active on these forums as this is the place where you will recieve the latest updates to the server/community:)

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

Thank you all for the kind replies!

So we got a ehm future kickbox champ here? :D Welcome Rogier...

enjoy your stay here...

#obe

I'm not that professional about it, for me it is a good workout. I do however spar with gym mates to get them ready and to have them train with a disadvantage (reach / weight).

Hello and welcome to the community. It's not often that someone is taller than me (6ft6"). If you have any questions find one of the orange peeps or just ask the community. Enjoy your stay.

In the Netherlands it happens quite a lot to myself even! We are a bunch of tall bastards :P

Anyway thanks again!